I

Harry Potter was sitting on his bed, reading Hogwarts: A History. It was 2 months before Hogwarts started. It was a beautiful morning, the birds were singing and the sun was up. He was in the middle of a chapter when an owl came with a letter. He took the letter and read it.

Dear Mr. HJP,
We goblins in Gringotts have made a grievous mistake. We allowed a Mr. Albus Dumbledore, a Mr. Ronald Weasley, a Mr. Vernon Dursley, a Mr. Percival Weasley, a Mrs. Molly Weasley, a Ms. Ginerva Weasley, and a Ms. Hermione Granger steal from you. We would also like to inform you that a Mr. Sirius Black, who is you godfather came here and asked for you to be emancipated, we would also check for blocks and all those things. We would like to meet you July 3, 10 am. We wish to see you. This letter shall act like a portkey, just say S.S.G.G.R.R.H.H. and it shall take you here.

Gringotts Bank for
Witches and Wizards

"Boy! Make us breakfast now!" His uncle called. He ran down the stairs and made breakfast.

After he made breakfast, he got the letter and said the 8 letters, S.S.G.G.R.R.H.H, making him arrive at Gringots.

"Mr. Potter, you made it!" Griphook, the family banker said. "We have been expecting you!" The goblin continued. The goblin lead him into a room where head goblin, Ringok was.

"Mr. Potter let's start business shall we, put 7 drops of blood in this container, a paper of your inheritances and such will be given in return." Ragnok said, Harry took the blade from the table and put 7 drops of his blood in. They waited for 5 minutes until the paper came out.

Name: Heiro Hadrian Alessander Salazar Tom Marvolo Riddle (pureblood)

Adoptive Name: Harry James Potter (pureblood)

Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr. (pureblood)

Adoptive Father: James Charleus Potter (pureblood)

Mother: Pandora Morella Riddle nee Parkinson (pureblood)

Adoptive Mother: Lillian Marie Potter nee Evans (half-blood)

Godfather(s): Severus Tobias Snape (pureblood), Sirius Orion Black (pureblood)

Adoptive Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black (pureblood)

Godmother(s): Ellsia Rene Snape nee Weasley (pureblood), Ambrosia Melisa Regina Black nee Nott (pureblood)

Adoptive Godmother(s): Marlene Jane McKinnon (pureblood)

Magical Core:

•Size: Merlin (80% blocked by Albus Dumbledore )

Magical Inheritances:

•Parsletongue: ability to speak to snakes (95% blocked by a Albus Dumbledore)

•Magical Animagus: Elemental Dragon (100% blocked by a Albus Dumbledore)

•Normal Animagus: Griffin

•Metamorphagus: ability to change appearance (100% blocked by a Albus Dumbledore)

Heir of Houses: