VI

"Ginny! Ron! Mum! Dad! What are you doing here?" Gabe questioned, paling. "Well, the Burrow was attacked, and you two were the only children we had who we knew that can house us for awhile." Molly Weasley said, looking and Gabe and Fabe weirdly.

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to let them stay here Gred?" Fabe said, nudging his partner. "Of course Forge! Mum and Dad can stay in my room while Ginny and Ron can get the room next to that. I can stay on the other bed in Harry's room if he allows!" Gabe replied, nudging Fabe back.

"Harry's here?!" Molly exclaimed, looking frantically for him. "Yes, he is. He portkeyed here after Dumbledore found him. He is recovering from the torture that was inflicted on him so I suggest you stay out of the third floor so that he will have a speedy recovery." Fabe said, getting annoyed at his aunt.

"So I guess it's settled then! We won't be here that long! Fred, George, will you please show us to our rooms." Arthur said, finally breaking the awkward silence between them.

Gabe led them to the second floor, showing them where the washroom and the laundry room was. Gabe then showed the Weasley parents to "his" room. They were actually quite lucky that Gabe still had some of his things in that room. The bed was made for a prince (only because he knew he wasn't going to use it) and the walls were painted blue. The room was also quite spacious and was the opposite of what the Weasleys were used to.

After helping their "parents" settle in, Gabe and Fabe showed their "siblings" to the second floor guest room. The room had two uncomfortable single beds with plain white covers. The walls were a very dark shade of blue and the room was a bit more spacious than the last, having a study desk each on two corners and its own mini library. The rooms only downside was that it held none of the electronics in the rest of the rooms in the "small" apartment.

Gabe and Fabe tried as quickly as they can to help Ginny and Ron settle in. They were finally able to leave the two after 1 hour of them staying in the guest room.

The two boys rushed upstairs to Heiro's room which was fit for a king, the room was painted emerald green and mostly wood furniture. The bed was king sized, has a wood frame, and has green covers. It had its own walk-in-closet and bathroom. The room also contained its own study area, a mini library, and a television set connected to a game console. When they entered, Heiro was sitting on the ground, reading a book he must have found in the mini library.

"I'm guessing you two are not who you say you are or else you would've place me in a room with Ronald." Heiro said venomously. "Well, about that Heiro. My real name is Gabriel Snape." Gabe said, presenting his forearm with the Dark Mark. "And I'm Fabian Prewett II!" Fabe continued cheerily, presenting his forearm too.

"Thank you for housing me. I will send some money into your account as a payment." Heiro replied, turning on his TV.

"There is no need to pay us, Heiro. If you need anything we'll just be in the next room. And if any of the Weasleys somehow get to your room, tell them it is actually Fred's room and that we are sharing the guest room similar to Ron and Ginny's room." Gabe said, exiting the room.