V

Unknown to many, Cedric Diggory is a well known death eater and is currently very much alive. He was also one of the best friends of Fred and George Weasley, or as they are called now, Fabe and Gabe.

Cedric visits the boys weekly, and it just so happened to be that when he entered the apartment, he saw the boys trying to wake up a boy who he would later find out to be Heiro Riddle who was "Harry Potter."

"Fabe! Gabe! How are you two?" Cedric asked, taking a sip out of his mug after. The three of them successfully was able to move Heiro to the apartment's spare room.

"Good... I guess... it isn't that easy to try to get used to something that you grew up against." Fabe answered, talking about his newly found death eater life. Gabe nodded in agreement.

"How about you, Ced, how are you?" Gabe asked while writing down a hastily-written letter to the Dark Lord to let him know that Heiro was alive and well.

"I'm doing great, actually. Life is fun without any of the limitations my ex-parents gave to me!" Cedric replied happily.

The three boys talked for about three hours when their marks started to hurt. Cedric immediately apparated out while Gabe followed. Fabe stayed back to watch Heiro.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
"Gabriel! Where is Fabian!?" The Dark Lord asked, looking at the young Snape straight in the eyes.

Gabe didn't know what to reply. He didn't even know how to start. "My Lord, Fave stayed back at home to watch and protect you son." Gabe hastily replied after the Dark Lord repeated his question.

The meeting lasted for no longer than an hour, and soon Gabe was back home.

"George! It's so nice to see you again!" A too familiar voice shouted. He stepped into the kitchen... he couldn't believe who he saw...