Chapter Eleven: Violet and Nicole.

*Lisa's POV*

"Wait what? I asked again, sitting down in disbelief.

"We're sorry," Ari and Scar pleaded.

"No it's fine, just please tell me her name." I said.

"Her name was Violet." Ari said, retelling Victoria or I should say, Violet's personal info.

I can't believe this. They lied to me about Victoria's real name.

"Violeta Sofia Genova, or Violet Sophie Grande. She goes by Violet Grande these days." 

"So.. what was she...? A vampire? Mermaid? Or what?" I asked, curiously.

"That's a secret, sorry Lisa." Ari looked at me.

"Then tell me... why do I look like her?" I asked further.

"You..you're...Mom, Lisa. She was a Genova." Ari said nervously.

"What? Mom? No, that can't be possible!" Her name's not even Genova!" I panicked.

"Your Mom was adopted, found, to be precise." She explained.

"You...are a descendant, of Violet Grande." Scarlett said.

"Oh my gosh." I said, in shock.

"Your sisters aren't related to the Genova family. Your mother hated her family, she left and changed everything. A witch made every single person forget your mother, but little did young Isabella Genova know that the witch put a curse on her. A family found her soon after the spell." She said.

"What curse?" I asked.

"The witch made sure that she would have more than 2 baby girls, and your mom had six. She made sure that every single one of them were NOT related to the Genova family, but the middle daughter would be. Neither of your brothers are related to the Genovas either. You are the third daughter out of six, which makes you the middle daughter, but never would we have thought that you would be Violeta's dopplegänger." Aria and Scarlett explained.

Everything was hard to take in.

I went up to my room and thought about it for a minute.

I'd forget it in the meantime. I don't want to be sad all the time.

I got up my bed and went to Aaron's.

"Hey Aaron." I smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" He smiled.

"Nothing much, can we hang? I'm bored." I said.

"Sure, wanna go to the park?" He asked.

I nodded.

*Park*

*Lisa's POV*

I just got ice cream with Aaron, and we just finished.

I was skateboarding, and I bumped into another girl.

We trembled.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

She got up, and when I saw her face....

"VIOLETA?!" We both said in unison.

"WAIT, WHAT?" Again.

"NO, I'M LISA//NICOLE!" We shrieked in horror.

"No... it's impossible.. you're dead.." Aaron said, terrified.

"Oh hey Aaron! And do I look DEAD to you?" She smirked.

"Good to have you back, miss." He smiled and hugged her.

We went back to the house.

Ariana and Scarlett were going down the stairs.

"WHO-WHAT OH MY GOSH!" They laughed.

They ran to hug Nicole, and I smiled.

We went to the living room , me being still confused.

"I'm Nikolina Kristine Genova, or Nicole Christine Grande, as I prefer." She said as she shook my hand.

"Lisa Michelle Cimorelli," I smiled.

"Me and Violeta are fraternal twins, that's why I look almost exactly like you, but I have paler skin and darker hair." Nicole said.

I stared at her in awe.

"Woah. you look exactly like me!" I said, staring at her and she chuckled.

"She's one of the "good guys"," Blake reassured, laughing.

"Uh huhhh, unlike that sister of mines, Violet." She chuckled.

"Oh, by the way, I'm 20 years old. Well, kinda. Actually, 520 years old," She laughed.

I almost choked on my spit.

"Wait. You're a vampire?" I asked.

"Yeah, didn't you know?" She said back.

I shrugged.

"But you're a good one, I assume?" I said.

"Yeah," She laughed.

"And Aaron Blake. I was wondering... if I could stay here in the meantime? I'm new here, and it's hard to compel people because their mostly on vervain.." She said.

"Sure thing Nikki, we'll show you to your room." They smiled.

"Kay." She smiled, and sped off, and in a split second, returned with all her stuff.

 A/N:

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this is goin' cray" but I was wondering if I should still continue to write this book? Comment down below if whether you think I should stop writing this book or not. Also, comment your ideas below if you guys have any ;)) By The Way, I was wondering if any of you guys would read if I wrote a TVD fanfiction? :)

-Valerie∞