Chapter Two: Forgotten.

*Lisa's POV*

I opened my eyes and realized Cheryl crashed here last night since she was snuggled up beside me.

I didn't wanna wake her, so I crept towards my closet, and she fluttered her eyelashes.

"Mmm... Good morning Lisa," She smiled as she stretched her arms.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you very much, how about you?" She smiled as she sat up.

"I'm good, now let's shower." I said and picked up my towel.

Cheryl went out of the room.

I went into the bathroom and took a long, relaxing shower.

As I got out I checked the time and it was 7:30.

I went to my closet again and picked some clothes.

I took out a sleeveless jean shirt, and paired it with a high waisted white skirt with frill on it, and then I got a big brown belt and put it around my waist.

And then I got my galaxy converse out and wore them.

I got out and I got out of the room.

I bumped into Lucas.

"Good morning, Lucas." i smiled and he greeted back.

We decided to walk together and go downstairs.

We were laughing until two peices of paper caught my eye.The door to Blake's room was open, and the windows were too so I guess the wind blew them outside.

I reached to grab them, and turned them over.

The first one was a picture of... me..?

How did he get this?

I turned the second one to reveal a picture of a girl sitting in between two boys.

Was that girl..me? 

And were those boys... Blake and Aaron?

Lucas looked at them over my shoulder.

His eyes immediately grew big.

"Oh crap," He said, snatching the photos from my hands and putting it back into the room.

I gave him a puzzled look.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Uum I'm sorry Lisa I can't tell you." He muttered and ran downstairs.

I was really curious.

I know I wasn't supposed to do this but, I entered Blake's room, slowly.

I went to the table beside the windows where Lucas placed the pictures, and I slowly got there.

There were much more pictures of my childhood...most of them were of Me and Blake and Aaron.

I looked at them in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" A voice rung from the back which caused me to jump.

I turned around and there stood a shirtless Blake...

"What are these?" I asked.

His eyes widened.

"You weren't supposed to see that," He sighed and took away the photos from me.

I just stood there.

He put on his clothes.

Damn, his abs. He was hot.