tsukishima kei

cagamosis
An unhappy marriage

~~♡~~

You never thought that dating Tsukishima Kei would change your life, literally. The sweet moments you've had with your husband became rotten. Bad things has been happening ever since you said your I do's  at your wedding.

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for hours for you!" You yelled as you pushed him.

"Stop screaming this late woman. I don't want to hear your annoying voice at the moment." Tsukishima shoots back.

"Why I outta-- you take that back you jerk!" You hit him on the arm, repeatedly until he pushed your hands off.

"Stop being so childish, we are already adults, we both have jobs and you still act the same." He opens the bedroom door and shuts it right infront of your face. You never felt more insulted in your entire life and you decided to sleep in the living room, alone while Tsukishima has the bed all for himself.

This has been your usual routine with him every single night. You both will argue, one eventually loses at the fight and one of you would either sleep on the couch or have the whole comfortable bed on their own. This was making both of you sick but none of you would admit it because of your pride.

Tsukishima came home, earlier which surprised you but you showed no reaction to him. "Oh, you're early. That's nice." You replied as you continue to wash the dishes.

"What the hell, I tried to make an effort of getting home early to make you happy and that is all you could say. I'm getting sick of this, (First Name)." Tsukishima says as he walks towards the bedroom door, wanting to rest since he does not want to fight with you at the moment.

You stopped doing the dishes and leans against the wall, playing with your hands while looking at the floor and asked. "Kei.. is this marriage worth saving anymore?" You cried.

Tsukishima stops his steps and replies. "I don't know."

Nobody said a word for a couple of minutes until you decided to break it by asking him a question, you never thought that you would be asking after you two started dating. "Kei, do you still love me?"

Tsukishima didn't immediately reply, he hesitated for a few seconds before answering."...I don't know either, how about you?"

"I guess so..." you reply in the same tone he used on you.

Both of you were completely hurt by each other's words but you two knew that this was reality and in reality, nobody can ever be happy.

~~♡~~