Sweet VitaMin ♡ - M.YG

Exhausted from school, Bomie needs to study and prepare for their upcoming exam the day after.

She really hate the fact that tons of books and abbreviations from different diagnosis of a diseases and medications to be given are the things she need to memorize, to analyze and to understand.

Shes currently Taking up her doctorate to help not just her family but every people who needs care and treatment. Its been her dream since childhood but now shes doubting if she still wants to continue it.

Shes dead tired! A dead zombie to be honest.

Entering the world of medicine is not an easy task. You are actually handling a life.... in a life and death situation. it takes brain, wisdom, wise decisions, courage, passion and responsibility to achieve this kind of course.

Now talking about responsibility, another thing that she need to priority aside from being a student is being a lover... a wife to be exact. Now that she has her own family.

'A great and perfect lover'...supposed to be.

"But how can i love fully the man i love today if i cant love my first love!" She said almost screaming looking at her med book in a hopeless stare "why are you so hard to remember" she sighed..."i cant even cook a ramen for him because of this"

She lazily drop her body on the chair, her legs crossed bending on the bed holding a piece of papers that she made earlier to study.

Looking at it, Bomie eventually, unconsciously fell a sleep in that position still holding a piece of paper on her lap after an hour of studying.

Minutes later, a gentle opening of the front door were heard in the whole house while Bomie still on her dream land.

Dropping his things to their sofa, he walked through their room to looked if shes home.

And there she is! Sleeping peacefully surrounded by her books. He dont know if he'll laugh or pitied her from her position but shes cute. She looks tired and cute at the same time.

Yoongi silently walked towards her and make a way to seat on the bed Face to face next to her.

He make him self comfortable first and looked at her. He keep on starring like hes mesmerise to her beauty sleep even though her eyebags carries baby eyebags and bit exposed beacuse of the days she doesnt have any decent sleep, Yoongi still amused and love her figure.

He feel sorry he cant do anything for her . He feels like shed become thinner the past few days. Yoongi cant even say to stop her madness knowing that its been her dream ever since.

Yoongi supports her. But he hate him self for not doing anything to cheer her since he always had tons of schedules too!

Yoongi hold her chin then her knees crossed next to him. He kissed it hoping she would awake from her sleep but one kiss is not enough.

He kissed her knee again and lean his head into it not cutting his gaze to her.And that very moment, her sleeping beauty moved a bit and slowly open her eyes.

Bomie looked back at him silently like shes assessing his face from his forehead down to his smiling lips and looked at his eyes again.

"Hey beautiful" he said touching her cheek gently.

"How long have you been here?" She said in a half asleep voice.

"Just now" he said and kissed her knee that he's leaning.

Bomie smiled from what he did. Yoongi might lack to composed a word, but hey, actions speaks louder than words right? He never fail to show to her how much he love her through actions.