company 1 - M.YG

Trying to make herself busy, Hyejin went out of the house even if she dont know where to go and does'nt mind id she'll lost.

She's bored as hell and she want to go home!

Home as in her home where she had her friends and family.....she even misses herdog Lemon.
If it was'nt her grandmother she would'nt endure this boredom feeling here in Daegu. Hyejin were adjusting herself to a new environment since she still have five days before she left this place.

Five more days. "five more days before i go crazy" she said to herself while looking for a place to let herself entertain, she found a bookstore and went in. Atleast through books, she won't feel alone. She screened some of it that interest her when her phone ring.

Its her friend "finally you called !" She sound like helpless

Bora laughed on the line "chill,we just finished practicing, hows Daegu?"

"It slowly kills me, unbelievably boring! I've never been bored in my entire human life! She said.

Bora laughed. She can imagine Hyejin's reaction towards the phone "go find somethings that you'll be interested in, for sure there are a lot there in Daegu since you are consider as a foreinger in that city and don't think too much of the thing you know you'll get bored....get your ass off somewhere and try new things!"

Hyejin rolled her eyes "i need a companion,not a friend who'll make lkectures about trying new things!"

"oh come on! There still something in there thal will caught your attention"

Hyejin continue to read some books when finally a true horror story catched her eyes. The book was about the old theater in Daegu that said to be cursed accourding to the author. "i actually found one" she said and started scanning it.

"good now take your precious time to read that because i, my friend will call you back. I have noona task to do" she said and they hang up.

Looking at the boook, Hyejin finally had her own world in. That book store.

-------------------

  Meanwhie in the other part of the store, Yoongi were trying to find the book that Jimin asked for him. How would he even know that book exist when he does'nt even interested in reading especially when it comes to history of Daegu?

He's kinda pissed off, if it was'nt forJimin he woud'nt do it. He hissed and cursed when apparently someoen passed by him and hit him accidentaly which causes the book he was holding drop on the floor. His death glare was already intense but the one who bumped at him were gone, the only thing that left was a wallet that came from that person. He checked on it and saw it was a clumsy girl who woud'nt even say sorry tohim.

If this wallet isnt that important, he swear he'll just leave it there or drop it on the garbage. But since he is being a good citizen trying to dogoos in his city, he searched her in that book store luckily therewas a picture in that wallet he can notice her in instant.

Not too far away from his side, he saw her talking to her phone as he stand beside her and pretend reading a book.

"i've never been this bored in my entire human life!" He heared

And he ha this brightest idea to get revenge on her.

He tried to wait her but when it finally ends, the girl seemed not to care if he is standing beside her. He irretatedly lookedat her and say something but when he noticed the book that she's reading, it was the book that Jimin was talking about!

Yoongi chuckled, it was a blessing in disguise for bumping at her. He get a copy and immedietly went on the cashier to fall in line.

"excuse me" a guy called Yoongi