1hr- J.HS

R-18💀
-------------------------

Its been a very long tiring up and down emotion to Eunhee the moment she went back to her homeland. From the airport, she and the other staffs she's working with went staright to the concert hall to prapare for the upcoming concert of the boys tomorrow. They came all the way to Greece where Bangtan's upcoming summer package are to be held and after a tiring deals of hotel management and scenes to capture and people to talked to for two days, barely catching their sleep, here they are, throwing themselves to the back stage of concert hall to prepare everything tomorrow.

Eunhee have'nt seen him since she landed until they reached the back stage of the concert hall. She all know is that the other staff who came first to them says they already are finalizing their performances on stage.

"sunbaenim!" A girl pops out of nowhere went in front of her holding a walkie talkie smiling like she havent seen her for a long time.

"Yoona yaaaa~" Eunhee quite raised her voice from the excitement and hugged her.

"sunbaenim! medical team missed you already, why did you choose to volunteer to go to Greece and leave us here preparing for everything, dont you like working with us?" She said in a dissapointed tone

Eunhee just chuckled and tapped the back of her shoulder lightly "no paboya, the staffs who are going to Greece are lacking because most of the staffs are focused on the preparation of the concert . They also need me there because im part of the startegic team remember?" They broke their hugged until Yoona remembered something.

"Oh! I remember, Some medical supplies are already settled, it was delivered awhile ago. Cindy are there counting it, do you wanna check it out or you wanna stay here? You look really tired sunbae"

The Bighit staffs diveded into group where she and Yoona belongs to Medical team, they only have small number of members since most of the staffs are needed in different areas and they both are medical professionals so they dont have anything againts it. Being a company nurse is just the best area she could ever been. She can manage her time easily plus she has always have the chance to see the man of her life.

"no, i have to go and check it out, now that im here im reponsible to medical team again and make sure everything are okey and complete, i dont wanna leave all the works to you my poor babies" she stroked her head in a cute annoying tone "aigoo~ thank you for taking all the responsibility while im gone"

"Sunbae, theres no such thing as free in this world now everything should have in return" she jokingly said then Yoona walked to the small table near them and get the milk tea and a dark chocolate handed to her "sunbaenim you need to survive today, fighting!" She said

Eunhee lightened her eyes and smile as she accepted it "Yoona you are sucha sweet kid thank you for this!"

"Dont thank me, sir Hoseok says once you arrive here i have to order that and hand it to you so im not the one who give it to you...well technically i was the one who handed it to you but you know-"

Eunhee laugh at her "i know i get you" then she giggled, indeed he already know what she needs even without telling her...

Sweet !

"did you see eachother already?" Yoona curiously asked.

Eunhee shook her head "no we havent talked nor see eachother since i landed Korea" she sighed "anyways, where's the stock room so i can follow Cindy?"

Yoona gave her the directions of the room and bid goodbye. Indeed, it was very very very busy day to all the staff members of BigHit, every person she crossed to are holding a walkie talkie running like crazy or holding ther phones carrying something on their arms until she reached a path where minimum staffs are passing and decided to check on her phone and composed a message: