Midnight noises- Jimin

"Im stupid enough  to realize that theres a big connection of world and life . Being an idol might be the reason why my world is revolving but, world cant just live alone without life and my life is you. Its you and always you, it will always be you. "
.                                                                                                         -Jimin

--------------

after avery tiring day, Sunghyeon finally on her way home to take some rest.

If only she can live her life without even working hard to earn money but not.

Life is not easy.

And you need to work hard for it!

You need to sacrifice your self to get what you want.

They way of living life.

Sungjhyeon sighed as she rested on the sofa. She closed he eyes and feel the silence that she hear from her house.

Trying to relax her self, Sungjhyeon let her mind releases all the stressful and loaded works she had from  her work.

She really wants peace.

Mentally.

Physically.

Emotionally.

"emotionally, yea" she suddenly open her eyes and remember something

She looked at her side saw her stolen picture wearing her summer outfit smiling brightly.

she misses it.

Not her smile. But the one behind her smile.

If only she can turn back time.

If only she can stop time and return to those moments that she spend her time with him.

She miss it.

She miss him.

She miss him so damn bad to the point that she wanted to teleport and look for him.

If only magic works in reality.

If only super powers exist.

If only she didnt let him go.

Sungjhyeon took a deep breath and releases it slowy trying to convice herself that shes okey. That shes getting along with everthing.

But not.

Her heart doesnt say that. Along with her eyes that  tears were slowly dropping and falling to her face.

She immediately wipe it and shook her head. "you shoudnt be like this, you should be happy,you both agreed" but her tears keeps falling and her heart keeps telling her shes hurting. "damn it Sungjhyeon stop crying" she said in between her sobs.

Its been 16months, after they agreed from what they talked about. She should not see him, contact him, not even think of him.

But damn her heart still want him!

From her emotional state, her dog looking at her waving his tail showing how he misses her.

Sunghyeon smile and look at him "hi Chi-" she stopped, even her dog named next to him.

"i hate you" she said to her dog. But not technically to her dog but to the person who gave to her "i hate you so much'' she sighed "and i miss you...i miss you so freaking bad and i love you" she said desperately  while her dog looking at her waving his tail like hes ready to be hold by her.