Chapter: 4

Vio's POV:

I was flustered. That jerk, always making me blush and involuntarily fall more in love with him! Why do I love him?? He's an ego-maniac and an asshole! I sighed and started stacking the books up in Aisle B. I was getting more and more depressed, all because I loved a jerk. He didn't seem to understand my feelings in the matter, but yet I guessed it was Shadow, he doesn't care for anyone but himself. That last part made me tear up. Why did I push these feelings onto my heart when I knew I would just be heartbroken in the end. I bit my lip, maybe this time it'll be different... was what I told myself. I didn't need him, did I? I walked over to my desk and sat down. "I hope... Red and Blue are doing okay together..."

Red's POV:

I was on Blue's bed, my head resting on his chest. "Mm... love you.." I murmured softly. I heard Blue chuckle and softly rub my back. "Whats so funny?" I asked with a pout.

He looked at me and kissed me softly. "Nothing, you're just cute." He assured and booped my nose. "But I love you too." He said with a smirk.

I giggled and tucked my head in his neck. "I'm sleepy.... g'night..." I mumbled, letting my eyes slip closed.

Blue's POV:

I stared down at Red's sleeping face and smiled softly. I kissed his head and slid out from beneath him, tucking him in as I did so. I yawned and scratched my back before walking to my dark brown closet. I opened it up and slid on a pale blue tshirt and dark blue boxer shorts. I groaned and cracked my back before glancing at Red, smiling to myself, I left my room and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink. I saw Shadow in there, leaning against the wall farthest from the fridge. "Yo Shadow." I greeted, opening the fridge for some orange juice. 

Shadow smirked at me. "Next time, tell Red to keep his moans to a minimum." He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Can't help that I can please him better than you pleasing Vio." I shot back gruffly.

He got somewhat a pained expression but quickly shook it off. "Nah, Vio doesn't really like me much haha." He said.

"Really?" I asked. "He's always staring at you and blushing." I commented.

The purple haired guy blushed slightly...............he blushed! "Oh... but he always gives me the cold shoulder.." He whined/groaned.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I don't know what to tell you." I said.

He shrugged. "Its fine, I guess." He mumbled and walked to the door."

Green's POV:

I was on my way home from Zelda's house when I spotted Vio and Shadow arguing. Well, more like Vio scolding and Shadow rolling his eyes. I couldn't hear anything but I saw Vio blush a bright red and storm to his workplace. Curiosity rose in my chest and I decided I would figure out whats going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREEN IS CURIOUS AND WILL FIND OUT! MEBBE. Sorry, I'm losing inspiration XD HALP!