The Game.

I can hear a nuisance. I open my left eye to see my mother tidying my room, well that's a bit uncommon for her; she always nags me to tidy it myself. It didn't take a long time for her to notice that I woke up.

- IT'S ALREADY 6:45AM! WAKE UP! Her high pitched voice at this moment literally pierced my eardrums.

I got off my bed like a spring. I could still hear my mother muttering, though I couldn't understand a thing she was saying.

Moments later, she stopped her frantic mumbling. She calmed down and chirped to me in an unusually joyful voice:

 - Come down, Mother's made you a perfect breakfast! said as she walked down the stairs.

I was completely taken by surprise. What was that? Someone must be possessing her.

At long last, I switch from pajamas to ordinary clothes and my ears finally recovered. I left my bedroom and walked down the stairs smelling different pleasant things at once. I proceed the kitchen and waited at the table. After a long wait, my mother came in carrying a long board laid out with glistening sandwiches, a variety of fruits alongside cups of juice,coffee and tea. My eyes widened with surprise, my mother had never done this before. Her actions truly surprised me and left me in awe. When did she got that element of surprise!?

- Eat as much as you can! She told me proudly.

- But mom... When did you make all of these? And why did you say it so brightly?

- Hmm... I don't know!

- Mom... Are you alright?

- Of course, I'm fine! Now, chug some drinks and eat your sandwiches!

- Ok...

I couldn't actually understand what was going on. Some time later my father joined the breakfast too. When I finished I asked my mother:

- Mom, what's today's chores?

- Hmm...Go play at your Computer!

- W-wait what?

This day I could only explain in two ways: The one was that I was drunk and just saw things. The other, was that my mother became crazy.

- Go on! To your room!

So I proceeded to my room with an awkward feeling and pressed the button of my PC to boot it up. Meanwhile, I called Kyo's phone. He answered.

- Yo Kyo, it's Yonekon.

- You know that I can detect your voice! He told me in a playful manner...

- Well, do your parents also act weird?

- YES! AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! He shouted...

- Neither do I... They just told me to play games...

- That goes for me too! Shall I join you then?

- Yep... Oh! By the way, 8 o' clock was our period, right?...Now it's 7:50.

- OH MY GOD WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 10 MINUTES FROM NOW?

- Now it's 9 minutes...

- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

He was really anxious this time. After the phone call, we chatted again, through our computers, and we had our usual non-sense dialogue. This time we said ''Horses must take control over camels'' and ''Crabs that can use a pencil tend to be secretly a polish remover''.

7:59AM. In only a few seconds, there would be utter destruction, or at least I thought so. The countdown had begun. 5 seconds...4 seconds...3,2,1...

Suddenly my PC shut down, and it booted up again. Huge letters that had ''Project Natura.'' written on them, were displayed on my screen. Project was written in gray letters and Natura in bright green ones. I felt uneasy and thus, I passed out.