A New Adventure.

As we set off to ''Wilderness'', we crossed past a NPC named ''Felicia''. She was a cute girl, just a little shorter than me, wearing a big hat above her extremely long red hair. Behind her was a thick two meter wall, on both length and width, and a double door attached on the wall. I got bothered by the lone wall, ''This must be something'' was my thought, so I told Kyo to talk to her. He agreed after he saw that wall too.

- Hello... I start the conversation.

- Hello! Kyo followed up.

- He-llooo adventurers! said with a cute face. Eh, I'm sorry but right now I can't be any use for you...

- Why? Kyo asked, he is the one who does the talk now...

- Well, you see, I am a Gatekeeper.

Kyo and I already understood what she does and why she can't help us, but we let her continue anyway.

- I teleport adventurers like you to their desired destinations through my magic...and this door... And right now I cannot help you because you haven't explored anywhere until now! Try talking to me in the other cities! She said,ending with a cute smile.

- Oh, Ok! See you later then! Kyo responded as we left.

And so, we went to the ''Wilderness''.

We somehow felt as we just passed through a portal, everything suddenly changed. Huge letters appeared saying ''Grassy Hills'' and below it ''Floor 2''. Well, the area looked just like the title said; grassy terrains with many hills which actually looked like mini-mountains with steep cliffs. Many players were already inside. Then... the wisp from before pop-ed out of nowhere. Same for Kyo, but he looks happy for the return of his wisp...

- You again?

- I told you ''See you later'' meaning that you would expect me to come.

Meanwhile Kyo was playing with his wisp.

- So, I'll be your personal guide ,explaining you some stuff, until you hit level 45. Then, I'll disappear. But till then, give me a name!

Kyo already yelled: ''Lighty!''. Looks like he's done with naming.

- Hmm, what about Wispy?

- It's your choice... it responded.

- Then, it's decided. Wispy, Yonekon's personal guide. I suddenly felt heroic.

- Then I'm Wispy from now on! Ok, listen! You have entered the ''Wilderness'', the area where wild monsters inhabit. This is the 2nd floor. Small Town was the 1st floor. Every floor including towns and cities have a cyclical shape and the diameter is about one and a half kilometer. So it's kind of small, right?

- I guess so...

- Though, to move on to another floor, you must be the required level for each floor. For example, you must be level 3 to move on to floor 3. Understood?

So Kyo and I must level up twice to move on. 

- Continue.

- Whole Project Natura has the motif of 1 town/city and 9 floors of wilderness. On the 5th floor of each wilderness, there is a camp where you can rest. Now, let me tell you how to battle. First of all, you are a Wizard so, you only cast spells. There isn't any reason for you to try attacking in a close range at all. Open the Menu, and open the ''Skills'', the booklet icon.

- Done.

- You can see at your ''Magic Skills'' a spell. Arcane Strike it is.

- I see. But how can I cast it?

- In order to cast a spell, you must memorize the name of your desired spell and you must follow a movement pattern. For example, to cast Arcane strike, you firstly close your fist, then, open it widely while saying the name aloud. You must always aim with your eyes on your target. Try it now, I'll spawn a Dummy. A ''Training Dummy'' emerged from the floor.

Ok, I got it. See the target. Closed fist. Opening: 

- Arcane Strike!

A small white bolt appeared and rushed at the Dummy. It didn't look so powerful judging by the effects but what the heck, that was the most awesome thing in my life!

- Woo! I did it! Holy Strike! Kyo next to me was cheering on his skill as well...

- Now, you are free to go, hit level 3 and move on to the next floor! It's always on the other side, meaning, one and a half kilometer from here.

- Ok! Thank you!

- See you later! Wispy disappeared... Then appeared again...

- Oh, I forgot! Monsters spawn randomly on the area, so don't be waiting for a monster's respawn when you kill one.

- Ok...

Kyo next to me said happily to his wisp, Lighty: ''Ok!''

As we searched for monsters, Kyo was singing a song he made over and over again... It's lyrics were: Archer goes "Pew"!, Oracle goes "Heal"!, Mage goes "Zoom"!, Rogue goes "Ha"! and Warrior goes *shouts*! . I actually laughed at the Warrior part, he shouted like a magpie...

We finally found a monster! ''Wild boar'' and above it ''Level 1''. Before we fight it, we both had to do something.

- Oh Yoky! I got two starting spells. The one is Holy Strike and the other is Heal!

- Nice. Also, I got something to show too. I opened Menu, and then opened ''Actions''.

- What is it? He asked.

- Here.

I sent him a square telling: ''Yonekon Yoshi has sent you an invitation to a party!''. Kyo then pressed ''Accept''.

- Now do we share the loot and the experience of the monsters?

- Exactly. I responded. Now, let's try our spells on the real thing.

I closed my fist. Kyo opened his closed fist slightly generating a yellow magic. While I opened my fist, he then, pushed the yellow magic with his wand unleashing a small yellow ball.

- Arcane Strike!

- Holy Strike!

I dealt 65 damage while Kyo dealt 30 damage and applied a debuff. What's the effect of it though?

The Wild Boar charged at me with 5 Health Points (HP) left. Then...Kyo bashed it with his wand saying ''Boom!'' and the Boar died... It left behind a bag of coins and two pieces of ''Boar Meat''. We shared those though, we are on a party after all. Our Experience Points (EXP) were ''50%''.

- Looks like we got to kill another Boar to level up.

- Yep! he agreed.

- And, what is the debuff Holy Strike applies?

- It reduces the Holy Defense of the enemy!

- Cool. That makes your next Holy Strike stronger then, right?

- Yep! Holy Strike applies Holy damage at all! said happily.

- Heh, let's move on!

- Ok!

We searched for a monster, maybe another Boar again. We were extremely eager!