Outside of a Tree.

I felt a pleasant breeze, as if I wasn't in my room... I was right. I was not in my room at all. I found myself lying on grass. How did I even get there? The last thing I remembered was falling unconscious on my desk while watching the words ''Project Natura'' flashing on my monitor.

After gaining consciousness once again, I put my hand in my pocket, and searched for my phone. It wasnt there... though I was sure that I had put it in my right pocket. Still confused and clueless, I finally stood up. At that moment, I realised that I wasn't alone...

I saw about thousands of people like me being in the same status I was; some were lying on grass while others were looking around them as if they were searching for something. But the last and most glorious sight I hadn't seen yet was an extravagant gigantic tree! It's colours were just like an oak tree, the trunk had a plain brown colour and it's foliage was round-shaped with green leaves.

A moment after, I heard a familiar voice. ''Yoky!''. Yes, I was right, that's Kyo's voice. I looked around me in search of him and I found him. I passed through many lying people and finally I caught up to him.

- Kyo, were you sleeping here aswell?

- Hmm, yeah!

- Also, was falling asleep on your desk the last thing you remember as well?

- Hmm... yeah?

- Then it's not just me...

- Looks like that! He said with a happy tone.

It didn't take much time until everyone was awake. A huge screen appeared out of the blue and a shadow figure was inside of it. That figure told us kindly:

- Welcome to Project Natura! So you are all Kogute's 15-year-old children! Counting... ... ... 3814 of you will be playing! Woo, first time it has been so many children! So... You will be asked to see something and to answer some questions you will be given interactively. Well, are you ready?

Everyone was trembling with fear. Some even started to scream and crying while others started to rage and asking reasons. As for me, I maintained my calm while Yukio was hugging me... for protection I guess? 

- Wh-What is going to happen? He asked.

- I don't know, but hugging me won't help.

- Oh, I'm sowwy... he said letting me go.

- At least, you're smart enough to let me.

Suddenly, I feel my body weak, and I watched everyone fall on the floor including me.

Hmm? I was suddenly at a dark place, like a cave. What's that? A small shining light approaches me. Wait, it has wings? Maybe it's a wisp?

- Hello there! I'm a personal guide of yours, who will now show you a little real-time video.

What does that mean now?

- Here it is. It said.

The wisp generated a screen and said: ''Play!''

Many people like me started to fall over the ground while coughing and moaning due to pain. Every single one of them started to disappear. That was kind of freaky and sad to watch but I watched the whole video anyway.

- Those were the previous players. Their time limit just ended, or in other words, it's a game over for them!

What the heck. Did that thing just show me other kids dying? I asked myself.

- Now, I'll begin questioning you. You may only choose one answer out of the available ones. Are you ready?

I nodded. What awaits me? Who knows?