Chapter 32

~Georgia's POV~

Oh no...

I pull my back my sleeves nervously, and rest my hands on my lap, fidgeting.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

Tyler rolls his eyes, and shuts the door, smirking. "Don't act so innocent Georgia, I heard you. What is going on?"

I pick a high heel up off the floor, and chuck it at Tyler. "Why did you follow me, and eavesdrop!" I demand.

Tyler dodges the heel, and looks at me wide eyed. "Geez Georgia, what do you expect, I am your older brother. I'm supposed to know these things."

I groan, and rub my temples. "Tyler, it's a long story."

Tyler sits next to me, smiling warmly. "I have time." he says.

I look over at him and tell him, "Well it's not just that, I can't tell you."

Tyler purses his lips, and lets his shoulders drop. "And why is that?" he wonders.

I look back down at the ground and shrug, "You wouldn't understand."

"I'm pretty sure I would Georgia," Tyler chuckles, "I'm mean I've been through pretty much everything. Thousands of girlfriends, breakups, fights, everything. You can tell me." His voice is kind, and understanding, so I know he can relate.

I bring my head up from looking at the floor, and stare Tyler square in the eyes, "Alright, but you have to promise not to tell anyone?  This is serious." I inquire.

Tyler nods, promising. "Yeah, sure. But I'm not sure if it's that serious."

"You have no idea." I sigh.

*************

"So you are basically turning your back on mom, and probably putting Marcel's life in jeopardy. I mean, you know how scary mom can get." Tyler says, as I sum up my story.

"Exactly. And that's why you can't tell anyone, especially mom." I almost plead. "I really like Marcel...well I love him actually, and I don't want to stop being with Marcel just because of mom, and her," I put my fingers in quotations,"Reputation."

Tyler slaps my back, a little too hard, because I wince, and he laughs, "This is like a movie. Ha, Romeo and Juliet." He puts his arms up in the air, reenacting, "Oh Georgia, come with me dancing at midnight!" he teases, in an actor voice.

I punch Tyler in the arm, but it doesn't hurt him one bit. "Get out of here, it was cute." I counter.

Tyler continues to obnoxiously chuckle, holding his stomach. "No, it's so-" he coughs out a laugh,"cute!"

I push unprepared Tyler of my bed, where he just lays there cackling. "Shut up, and get out Tyler. Don't tell anyone."  He doesn't get out, so I try to roll him over, out of my room, but he doesn't budge. I moan loudly, and kick him in the ribs. "You are just jealous." I snap.

After about a minute, Tyler stops laughing, and to my surprise to agrees, "Oh I really am jealous, that Marcel boy has skill. Catching you spinning around a light pole, then leans in for a romantic kiss, that's genius!"

I light shade of pink reaches my cheeks, and a small smile cracks on my lips. "Yeah, yeah. Now get out."

Tyler gets up onto his feet, his hair disheveled, and a little out of breath from laughing. He messes with my hair scoffing, "My Georgia, a rebel child, I should have known!" Then he skips out the room, mocking me.

~Marcel's POV~

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!" my sister squeals, jumping up and down.