15 - OMG Harry Styles

A firm hand grabs my arm, making me stop immediately. I turn around, Harry's completely soaked. Why does he have to be so handsome.

"Please, come back inside" his green eyes are staring at me. He looks sad.

"I don't want to" I shout.

"Okay, I know, I fucked up, but I wanted to tell you the truth, and make it up to you, that's why I wanted you to come here".

He keeps staring at me.

"I don't know what else to say" he says.

"Me neither, Harry"

"I've missed you"

Both of us can't find the right words.

He takes my face between his hands and kisses me, the kiss is strong and I feel electricity spreading all over my body. It's pouring down but we keep kissing, and it's magical to feel him again, letting him show his true feelings about me.

Stepping back, he smirks and says "We really need to go back inside"

I didn't understand why he's so willing to come home that fast, the rain is awful, but we're already soaked so, until someone yells his name. It's coming from cross the street. "Harry, OMG Harry Styles", a girl starts running after him, like she's seen the Queen. She is like insane. Screaming his name, smiling and crying at the same time. "I can't believe it's you, OMG , I love you"

Him, is smiling but embarrassed at the same time. Turning his head over mine, he whispers to me to come to his house, handing me his keys.

Without adding anything, I just go back to where I come from.

"I am soaked" removing my wet coat again.

Harry's behind me, completely soaked too. His hair is wet, and he's never been that hot.

He grabs my waist and pulsl me over him, feeling our body touching again turns me on.

Taking my hand, he leads me upstairs to his bedroom. The room is huge, it's like twice mine.

We remove our clothes, kissing, and laying on his bed. We both are already ready. I can feel he's hard, and I am definitely wet.

Having him, above me, between my legs, staring at his emerald green eyes, tugging his wet hair, makes me feel insane. I won't last long. He's coming in and out, and it feels amazing. I feel every move he makes. His hands running all over my body. Hearing his breath, feeling his lips kissing me gently, make me lose control. I know he's close too. Feeling his muscles tensed makes me reach my high, he follows right after me.