59- Guestroom

Hi lovelies! New chapter is up! There's some different POV, but it was necessary. Hope you'll like it.

Love you and thanks for reading :)

I needed time and distance from Harry, that's why I ran out of his place. At the moment, I didn't know where to go, or if I eventually were going back there, so I just kept walking. It felt like I was suffocating, I needed fresh air.

As i was walking in London streets to go away from Harry's, I dug my phone from my jeans pocket and dialed Zayn number with shaky hands. It wouldn't probably the smartest phone call that I'd ever done, considering it's almost two in the morning, and how angry I am right now, but I didn't care.

"Jenna?" Zayn picked up almost at the first ring, with sleepy but worried voice.

"Who the hell do you think you are to play with me?" I snapped.

"What are you talking about? What happened?" Zayn was being careful, walking on eggshells. Obviously he was trying to figure out what I was talking about before saying anything that could be taken wrong.

"Don't pretend like you don't know! You and Harry are just the same. You thought you were treating me better but you're as bad as him for me." I felt the tears running all over my cheeks, in the middle of the street, I looked like a total mess.

"Jenna" Zayn started to say, but I cut him off.

"I know you're the one who paid me for the photoshoot. Why did you do that? Did you expect sex from me? Gosh I feel like I'm an idiot. I trusted you. I'll pay you every cent back, it'll take me some time, but I'll reimburse you!"

"Jenna, listen, I'm sorry I just wanted to help you to find your way, I didn't want you to stay behind Harry's shadow" he tried to explain. But it wasn't enough. He played me and treated me like a fool.

"That's bullshit and you know it." I yelled at him. I was so mad, I didn't care that people from the neighborhood could hear me.

I was crossing the street when a car horned at me because I wasn't paying attention.

"Are you in the street?" Zayn asked. "Where are you? I'm still in London I'll come to you." He offered, worried, before adding "You can't stay outside, in that state, it's late".

"No! I don't want to see you" I snapped at him again. I needed to be alone.

Before I can add anything else, a firm hand grabbed my forearm, making me let out a deaden scream.

My head started to spin, and I felt dizzy while letting my phone crashing on the ground. "Jenna? are you here? What's going on?" were the last words from Zayn I'd heard before my phone died on the pavement.

Zayn's POV

"Jenna, are you there?" Then I heard a loud noise and the call ended. I got up from the bed hastily and head to the cupboard to find clothes to put on.

Gigi was looking at me, shocked and annoyed by my sudden reaction. She was pissed at me because I answered Jenna's call, but it was so late and abnormal that she called me at that time of the night. I had to pick up, and hopefully, I did, because I knew now that she was in trouble.

"I swear, Zayn, if you leave, I'll break up with you, I won't be there when you come back" Gigi threatened. She's aware that I had feelings for Jenna for a long time. But my feelings for her were not what made me rushing to get dressed in the middle of the night, she's in danger. "Gigi, she's in trouble, her phone crashed or something, I have to make sure she's okay" She huffed, breathing heavily and got back to bed, hurt.