55- Perfectly fine

OMG look at his smile !!!!!!

When I got back to the bedroom, I had wished that Harry would be sleeping. But he wasn't.

I opened the door softly, and I heard Harry moving in the bed when he heard the door cracking. "I thought you'd be sleeping" I muttered to him while I pulled myself under the covers. "I was waiting for you" he said, with a raspy, sleepy voice. It's pretty late, almost two in the morning. I'd spent an hour talking with Claire about Kate and everything that happened. She understood that I didn't want to see her anymore. She had become someone toxic in my life, and I didn't want her towards me anymore. The way she betrayed me by bringing up my past in front of everyone had shocked me and I knew that I wouldn't be able to forgive her, ever. She hadn't been a friend for a long time now, so it's just a fresh start again, I just wanted to put that shit behind me.

Pulling the covers over me, I nestled myself close to Harry. I needed the closeness. I needed him to comfort me. And surprisingly, he'd been there for me, holding me tight, and kissing my forehead. "Thanks for standing for me" I whispered. "She was out of the line" he said, his thumb making circles on my upper arm. "I'm glad you told me your story, you should have done this earlier. I wouldn't have judge you or anything."

I didn't know what to say, he'd been so understanding, it really touched my heart. Harry listened to me and wasn't judgmental at all. I was afraid for months to tell him more about my past, because I didn't want to scare him, or change the way he saw me. But I was wrong, he'd been understanding and kind. It actually helped us a lot to communicate more, and the fear that he could learn things about me by others had been gone for now.

"We have to learn to communicate" I chuckled softly. "True" he answered.

The dim light coming from the window let me catch a glimpse of Harry's face. Resting my body on my elbows, I raised my body to face him. My right hand was running on his cheek and his hair. "I love you so much, Harry." I stopped and fought the tears "I was so afraid to lose you if I told you everything." Harry pulled his hand on my cheek and wiped the drop of tear that just escaped from my eyes. "You can trust me" and I could notice how his glare was focused on my eyes. He was trying to read into my eyes if I was convinced. He knew that I wanted to hear that he loved me back, but I also knew that he wasn't ready, but I could tell that Harry had real and deep feelings for me for a while now. The way he kept looking at me right now was obviously showing worry, and caring, he knew that it hurt me somehow that he'd never said it back.

Then Harry's glare was focused on my lips, and he pulled me closer with the hand that he put behind my neck, and kissed me with some urge. It's the way he showed me how he felt. Harry deepened the kiss and his tongues was swirling towards mine softly, making me moan. I couldn't resist him. I'd never tried though, cause it was pointless. Even the touch of Harry's tip finger on my skin made me feel shivers from my spine, and made my toes curled up.

Quickly, I was on Harry, straddling him. As Harry's hands were running all over my body, I felt his bulge growing between my legs, making me moan even more louder. When he squeezed my but gently under my panties, it made me lose my mind. Harry smiled and pulled the panties off as I stood up a bit to help him removing them. My right hand went to Harry's boxers and soon I grabbed his strength in my hands as I started the movements of up and downs. We were both definitely ready, so I let Harry's cock between my legs as i pulled my hips up and put his cock at my entrance. Harry took it in his right hand as his other hand was caressing my back and started to pull it inside me.

I let out a loud moan when Harry got fully inside me, and started to rock his hips against mine. His slow movements were killing me but he had been taking his time lately, like he was enjoying every seconds of our bodies connecting. He'd never been so gentle and caring and sweet. The way he kept looking at me while making love to me made a pearl of tear fallen from my eyes. "Are you okay baby?" Harry stopped and asked me, obviously kind of worried. "I'm perfectly fine" I was so relieved that things turned out that way, it's like a huge burden had been removed from my shoulders, and I felt more slight. "I love you" I added, and Harry kissed me again, his lips kissed mine, my neck, my collarbones. He hands were caressing every inch of skin and my whole body was on fire.

"Harry" I moaned, I was getting close. I was now straddling him again, and going up and down, but as I was near to my high, I knew I couldn't keep the pace because my body was becoming so weak. Harry flipped us and then was the one up on me. "You're beautiful" he muttered into my ear. "Harry... faster" Harry's pace movement became more hastily, deep, and faster. "Baby" he moaned. His hands grabbed mine and he intertwined our fingers, while he was resting on his elbows. "Oh my god Harry, I'm so close" Harry's hips kept rocking against mine, we're both close and covered by sweat as our bodies were just making one.

Our breaths were becoming heavy, my body started to tremble under Harry, and I felt how Harry's muscles were tensing above me. My hands were on his back, and I pressed them while I was reaching my high, yelling Harry's name, as he followed me instantly. He just crashed on me when he was done, and I felt his sweaty naked body on mine. He stayed inside me, as he rested his head on the crook of my neck. "I could stay all day between those legs" he softly said, chuckling, his breath is getting slower but still a bit speed. "Please, do" I teased him. Harry removed himself and got back on his back next to me, taking me into his hold tightly, as we both were falling asleep.

SMUUUUT. Ok i wrote this chapter a bit drunk so please forgive me for everything that went wrong with it :D

Love <3