chapter 8

- two consistent updates in a two days wowie *papyrus appears*

The next hour and a half breezes by with ease. We just talk and it's a happy haze of bouncing back flirtatiously sarcastic remarks, as obscure as that sounds, and he looks consistently confident in himself for kissing me. We talk about video games more, and we somehow end up on the faceswap app on my phone, doubling over with laughter.

One time his head falls onto my shoulder as soft giggles escape him, and red streaks appear briefly on the tips of my cheeks.

'Attention students: the problem elevator has been fixed for use, and should opening now'

Disappointment sweeps over our eyes as we hear the doors open behind us, but a glimpse of joy hides behind them at the idea of the date.

Could it even be qualified as a date at this point? I mean, he just wants to play his favorite game with me.

Unless this is his personal version of Netflix and Chill.

I'm honestly not complaining if it is.

"So when do you wanna come?" He perks up as we walk out, he's looking slightly up at me with a smile in his voice. "I'm packed with three lectures for the day, how about tomorrow, 5 maybe?" He proposes, as we step out and the doors close behind us.

Funny to think how different my mood was when I first saw those doors move today.

Now it's me and him, both ready to diverge down different halls, though we're being held no more than 3 feet away from each other by some weird force. I decide to be bold.

"Sounds perfect." I say, returning him an hour overdue kiss. But mine is a tad longer, giving me time to really plant my lips on the small apple of his cheek.

I smile at him, taking pure joy from his flustered expression. "Can't wait to try out that game." I say with a teasing tone before walking down the hall to my dorm, since I'd missed my only class that day.

-

YES I KNOw the elevator stuff is done, but shits about to get real. Also my scenarios were getting a little hard to come up with, and it was getting boring to write idk.

Also sorry this chapter was short but I need to keep this story moving