Why Me ?

*Flashback 3 Months After He Moved In*

"Kema ... kema ... kema" i heard my name but i thought i was dreaming . -SMACK- went a hand across my face . I woke up to the faces of the people that i hate the most . My aunt tammy and her boyfriend deon . "Get yo big funky ass up bitch we need you" tammy spoke . "Yeah hurry up" said deon . I couldnt stand them . Especially his big gorilla in the mist looking ass . He was big like 400lbs 6"2 & black like night . Tammy was 5"3 130lbs & brown skin wit baby hair , she looked good i dont know what she saw in him .

I got up and looked at my clock it read 3:45am , i had school in a few hours what the fuck they need me for . I stood up and stared at both of them "what is it" i asked with attitude .

"Bitch fix that attitude before i go upside yo mothafuckin head" barked deon . "now take yo ass in the living room and see the customer" i sighed "but i have school in the morning" i spoke low . "Hoe we dont give a fuck what yo fat ass got , get yo chunky ass in there and make our money" she replied while grabbing my hair.

I actually wanted to cry but i know they would beat the fuck out of me . I walked into the living room to see a over weight guy playing with his meat . It was so little in his big fat ass hands , i wanted to laugh so bad but at the sametime throw-up . I walked up to him and as i got closer i saw it had veins and that really made me sick . "Hey there baby" he said with a smile , i instantly got mad as hell and wanted to slap fie out his ass . I didnt reply i just did what i had to do !

Once i was finished with that nasty son of a bitch i rushed into the bathroom & took a hot steamy shower . I was being sold to perverted men for a piece of change . They didnt get any pussy , Tammy wasnt having that . I was a virgin and when deon was gone sell my virginity for $50 Tammy snapped on him because she wasn't down with that .

I walked out the bathroom to a slap across my face . "You fat worthless broke poe raggedy ass bitch" is all i heard along with fist banging across my face and body . It was Tammy beating up on me once again . I pushed her off of me and she hit her head on the wall . "Oh hoe you fightin back now ? so you grown ? huh bitch" she ran up to me and i kicked her in the stomach causing her to fly back .

Deon big black ass grabbed me and threw me up against the wall . Then wrapped his big ass hand around my neck and started choking me . "Don't fucking hit her hoe or i'll kill yo big ass" . I know my face was turning red because i couldnt breathe . He finally let me go , i start running to my room when something hit me across my head causing me to hit the hard wood floor face flat ... I WAS KNOCKED OUT !!!

I woke up to water splashing on me . Well atleast thats what i thought , i opened my eyes to see yellow liquid on the floor "wake yo ass up" i heard Deon big fat greasy ass say while standing over me . I looked up and seen Tammy sittin on the couch smoking a cigarette looking as if she didnt give a fuck . He zipped up his pants and went to sit next to her .

I stood up "did you pee on me" i asked feeling like shit . My head was killing me . "Yeah he pissed on you bitch , i should piss on yo ass to" she yelled looking pissed . "but what did i do" i asked with tears flowing down my face ; "Yo fat ass is ungrateful . Your an ungrateful nasty fat hoe" she stood up pointing her finger at me "bitch you around here fucking my man after i done took yo sloppy ass in as my own child ? I thought you was a virgin hoe but you around here riding my man dick BITCH I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU" she ran up to me and slapped me in my face with a belt , then beat the hell out of me with it .

"Stop please stop ... aunty Tammy stop please oh my god" is all i screamed .

Once she stopped she walked back and sat next to Deon "i hate you Kema if i didnt get a check for you i would kick yo ass out . I see why Tranice left yo stank ass you aint worth shit" . "But aunty i didnt fuck him i am still a virgin i wouldnt do that to you" i said while trying to catch my breathe . "Whatever hoe clean up that piss and take yo ass to sleep . No food or school for yo ass today" .

I cleaned up the pee and headed towards the shower . I felt so disgusted . I stripped naked and got in the shower . The hot water hurted my bruises and cuts that the belt left me . I leathered myself with dove and rinsed off . I forgot clothes so i wrapped myself with the dry off towel and ran to my room . Reached in my draw and grabbed a sports bra , boy shorts and sweats . After i put my boy shorts and sports bra on i went to the mirror .

I almost didnt recognize myself ! I looked horrible . My face had bruises and slashes , my eye was black and lip was busted i also had a big knot on my forehead . My arms was also bruised my stomach had slashes . I started crying like a baby "God why me ? why me ? please tell me why me ? what did i do to deserve this" i cried and cried as i stared at myself in the mirror until finally i crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep ...