First Male Crush

After 2 hours of crying in the bushes i decided to go and knock on kevi's front door . When i did a man answered . He looked no older then 20 years old . He looked confused and i knew he was wondering who in the hell I am . He opened his mouth to say something but i cut him off "Is kevi here" i asked . My voice was dry and groggy . He called her name and she came running to the door . When she saw me her mouthh dropped . I knew she had a million and one questions for me and i wasnt ready to answer them . "What ---" she started but i cut her off "Can i please come in" . She didnt say a word , she just nodded and let me in . I sat on the couch and she set next to me . "Whats wrong" she asked . I just looked up at her and looked back down at the floor . I was too ashamd to tell my bestfriend my story .

Just as i was about to start i looked up at the young man who opened the door for me . He just stared at me . "Would you like something to drink" he said . I nodded and he walked off towards the kitchen . A few seconds later he came back with a pepsi . I poped it as soon as he handed it to me , god knows that i was thirsty . He just kept staring at me and it was getting annoying . I was about to say something but Kevi did . "Kema this is Chad my moms boyfriend . Chad this is my bestfriend Kema" . He reached his hand out "Nice to meet you Kema" . I shook his hand "Nice to meet you to Chad" . He smiled and it was very genuine . Then kevi mom Ms.Setrie walked in . She was heading towards the kitchen but when she saw me she stopped . "What is wrong"

I told them everything that happened to me from when my mother left me until now ! I shed tears and so did kevi and Ms.Setrie . Chad looked like he was mad and disgusted with the whole thing . I couldnt stop crying . I was so hurted and i felt so betrayed . "Ms.Setrie can i please stay here until i find me a place to stay" i asked in between tears . "Of coarse baby you dont have to ask , i wouldnt dare let you live on the streets . Your like a daughter to me , i love you" she said with a slight but genuine smile . I heard those words before and although i knew Ms.Setrie for some years i still had to keep my 3rd eye open . "Baby are you hungry" she asked while standing up . "Yes ma'am" i replied . She rubbed my back and headed towards the kitchen . She stopped and turnt around "Keviana take her in the back so she can wash up" then headed into the kitchen .

Kevi took my hand and we headed into her room . Her room was nice , nicer then any room i have ever saw . She had pink carpet with white walls . White furniture set with hot pink and light pink stripe spread . Black and white pillows . Live , laugh and love on her wall over her bed . A customized dell labtop white and pink labtop on her glass desk . A 40" flat screen tv hanging on her wall . It was tight work on the real . Kevi wasnt a ugly girl either . She was light brown with deep dimples , bold brown eyes , long lashes and meagan good lips . She was kind of chunky but cute with it . She had stomach but it wasnt like mine . She had a big booty and nice set of hips . She stood at about 5"6 200lbs and i stood at 5"4 and weighed 250lbs . Yes i was obese and it fucked up my confidence .

"Here you can sleep in this bae" kevi handed me a nike t-shirt and some tights . "Thanks" i said and headed to the bathroom . I took off my clothes and reached in my bag for my towel and underwear . They had caress in there bathroom , that was my favorite soap . I lathered my bath rag and massaged my body with body with it . After about 10 mintues into the showeri hoped out and dried off . I put on my underwear and the clothes that kevi gave me and headed back into her room . She was on the phone smilling all hard and shit . Im guessing she was caking with one of her lil boo's . She looked over to me and i smiled at her . "My sister is finally out the shower , im gone call you back bae" she said into the phone and hung it up .

"Who was that" i asked . "Remember Jaquan that graduated last year" she asked me cheesing hard as hell . "Yeah" i said with my eyebrow raised. "That was him" she squealed so loud and my mouth dropped . "How did you snatch him" i asked shocked that she was just on the phone with him , he was like 3 years older then us . "I walked into him at the mall with my mom and Chad about 3 days ago . He kept looking at me and i gave him that bitch what you looking at look . He walked over to me and was like damn you cute for a big girl and you got swag . Then chad walked over to us and gave him dap . He introduced us and the rest is history" she had the biggest smile on her face showing her deep dimples . I was happy for her