Fed Up

*Present*

I was just about to leave the club when i bumped into a VERY familiar person . I stared at her and she stared at me . "Biiittccchhhh oh my god i havent seen you in almost 2 years" she screamed . "yeah i know bitch how you been" i asked . "I've been good , on my school shit . Yo take my number and maybe we can link up and catch up on old times" i handed her my galaxy s4 to put her number in .

After that we hugged and said our good byes , i headed towards my car . My baby was nice , i pushed a 2013 all white bentley coupe . I keep her clean like i do my pussy !! I cranked up my baby & turnt up Heisman Part 2 x Honey Cocaine "fuck you pay me is what i told the the bitch , you cant walk on top i own you please dont make me hot im the coldest bitch" i loved me some Honey , that was my bitch . I jumped on the turnpike and headed towards Sawgrass Mills where i had a 4 bedroom & 2 bath 2 storie home . I pulled in my oval driveway and parked behind my sky blue 2012 Escalade . Unlocked my house door and turnt on the lights , it was dark as hell .

My place was clean . My living room w of all white furniture with red pillows and black carpet . With an 56" plasma put into the wall , plastic plants and nice pictures hangin on the wall . Upstairs was my bedroom , a office , guest room and my daughter Devine room .

I walked upstairs and cut on the hallway light . This place is entirely too dark and i hate the dark . I opened all the bedroom doors and peeped in them . When i got to my room i went inside and headed straight to the bathroom . I took a quick shower , lotion myself down with cocoa butter and slipped on my tweety bird tank top with the matching shorts .

I turnt on the tv as i heard the breaking news about a teenager running away from home and her family is looking for her . It reminded me so much of me except for the family looking for me part .

*Flash back*

I was sleeping my pain away when i heard banging on my door . "Kema open the door" yelled tammy from the other end . I slowly got up and walked towards the bedroom door and opened it "Here eat something" She handed me a mcdonalds bag . I opened it to find shit in it . It smelt so horrible , like dog shit . I looked at her like she was crazy and she slapped me . I heard deon laughing in the living room and i instantly got madder then i have ever been in my entire life .

I was tired of this shit . Tired of her and Deon fat ass shit . He changed her , he turned her against me . I got beat up everyday , i missed school 3 times a week and had to give men blow jobs evernight . I cant take this shit anymore . "Eat the shit bitch , i know yo fat ass hungry" she said while laughing . I looked at her with so much rage in my eyes . I know she could tell that i was angry because she laughed harder and yelled "bae the obese bitch mad" to deon . "Fuck her fat ass" he yelled while laughing .

I felt my jaw clench and tears ran down my face "im sick of you trying me pussy ass hoe" i snapped at her and smashed the bag of shit in her face making her fall to the ground . I got ontop of her and kept punching her non stop . I know i was getting her good because i could hear my licks sound off loud and i put all my might into them punches . This was all the anger that built up in me over the past year . I was trying to kill her , i stopped beating her face in when i saw blood coming from her nose and mouth . She screamed "get off of me" . I grabbed her by her weave and banged her head on the wooden floor . "Im sick of you bitch" are the words i spoke as i banged her head on the floor .

Then deon big ass grabbed me and i pulled her along with me . He had me and i had her , i was not letting her go . He threw me against the wall and she came right along with me . He tried to punch me in the face but he punched her instead . I jumped up and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the fire extinguisher . I ran back into the living room "ayee deon" i yelled . When he turned around i hit him right in his face . I hope i broke his damn nose . "Im about to beat the fat off you bitch" i screamed while he was grabbing his face ! I hit him over and over with the heavy extinguisher . I also tried to kill him . I hit him on the back of his head and he was knocked out cold . His big as fell so hard i thought he went through the floor !