Getting Myself Together

"Lets check out this store" kevi said pointing at the Aeropostale store . I nodded and followed her into the store . Immediately all eyes we're on us and that made me kind of uncomfortable . But kevi didnt care she walked right into the store with her head held high like no one else in the world existed , she swear she's top bitch .

As soon as we made it to the front counter , there stood a white woman looking directly at us . "Hi , im Keviana and this is my bestfriend Kema . We are wondering if you guys are hiring" kevi said showing her deep dimples . The woman smiled at us then said "No im sorry we arent hiring at this moment" . Kevi smiled "Okay thanks" and we turnt around to walk out when we over heared a soft voice "Do you guys have any positions available" said a young white girl around me and Kevi's age . The white woman smiled "yes we are , here just fill this application out and ill see to it that your interview today" she said .

That really pissed me off and i guess it pissed Kevi off also because she turnt around and walked straight towards the lady at the front counter ."I thought you said you wasnt hiring" she said with an eyebraw raised . The woman looked stunned because her mouth was gapped open a little bit . "im sorry i didnt hear you clear" she said lien through her fucking teeth . Kevi smirked "You know good and well you heard me bitch" she spat .

I stepped in "If you wasnt interested in us thats all you had to fuckin say , dont try to fuckin play us lady" i said . I was pissed the fuck off , we asked her was they hiring and she said no but as soon as this bitch walk in she can get a interview on the spot . I looked over at white girl and mugged her ... to my suprise the bitch mugged me back . Kevi had to have seen that because she walked right over to white girl and ripped her application up and threw it right in the woman face . "Interview that bitch" she yelled at the woman and walked off .

Before she could walk completely out of the store she knocked over some pants and shirts .

We over heard some lady say "They're so ignorant" kevi spinned around but i grabbed her before she could make her way over to the lady . I know she was most likely going to slap the slob out the lady mouth .

Once we got outside i could tell she was really pissed because her face was completely red . I actually wanted to laugh because the girl had problems out of this world . I looked around the mall and spotted the adidas store . "Come on kevi lets go try the adidas store" she sighed and i saw that her face had loosened up a bit . We walked in and asked for if they we're hiring . The young lady in front said she was going to be leaving soon so why not try to take her place . Me and Kevi both filled out our applications and handed them back to the young lady .

We continued to walk through the mall and fill out forms . I had too pee and my feet hurted really bad . "Lets go to the bathroom" i said looking over at Kevi who had her eyes glued to her phone screen . I walked off from her and when i looked back she was still standing there . "Kevi" i yelled her name and i guess i startled her because she shot her head up so quick and her eyes was so big i thought she had been shot or something .

"Come on" i yelled at her and she started walking behind me . I walked into the bathroom which wasnt so dirty . It actually looked santitized and i was shocked like hell . Usuallly bathrooms like these would smelled bad and look filthy . I walked into a stall and found a bag hanging behind the door . I ignored it and proceeded to use the toilet . I squatted of coarse . I dont give a fuck how clean the bathroom looked i was not sitting my ass on the toilet .

But the bag kept catching my attention . I finished what i was doing and headed out the stall to wash my hands . "You ready" i asked kevi who was staring at herself in the mirror . "Yeah" and we headed out the door . But that damn bag ran through my mind again . "Hold up" i told Kevi and went back to the bag . I grabbed it and opened it to find a bunch of money and jewelry .