Liking your Bros Friends Part2!

You sat in the living room watching tv for a whole hour. You began to get bored with the Tv so you played music instead. as You blasted music throughout your lonely house, You danced around and tried to enjoy yourself. You made your way to the kitchen to get water and You heard the front door open. 

Ray: Aye! Aye! My Jam! My niggas My niggas! *raping along*

Prod Sat down while Ray was standing up raping. You looked around to find Roc but he wastn there. You didnt wanted to ask about him cause they'll acuse you of liking him, Even  though you did. You walked back into the living room and sat on the couch criss-crossed. 

You: Sooooo *taking sip out of water*

Ray sat down. 

Ray: So?

You: Who won?

Prod: We got a game of 2 on 2. But roc kept hitting on this girl.

When Prod said that it peirced your heart. You didnt even want to see him. You kept imagining when Roc kissed you, acting like he wants you then he goes out hollaring at girls.You looked away and sighed.

Roc: Now, Before you start 'Asuming' How about you watch whats going on or  Ask me. 

Roc was behind you walking from upstairs. You smiled to yourself hearing this. 

Prod: Aye, Dont get slick.

Ray: Psh, Who was it then?

roc: My cousin I havent seen her in so long. 

Ray: That explains the hugging and smiling.

Roc:Dumbass.

You:*smirks*

Roc Walked up behind the couch and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. He laid his chin on top of your head. He beagn rocking side to side smiling.

Prod: Aye bruh what you doing?

Ray: Yeah, She may not be blood but she still my sister. i'll Beat yo ass. Me and Prod tag team.

You sat there smiling extra hard. You were completely speechless.

Ray: And she liking this shit?!

Prod: Im telling daddy.

You: Really? Tell, I dont care -_-

Ray:Yeah you do.

You: i dont. 

Prod: When you get that ass whooping you will.

You:He not going to believe you. Daddys girl right here. *smirks* And If you tell i got something in store for yall. 

Roc: Foreal  tho.*smirks* 

Prod: You must really want yo ass whooped.

Roc let you go and walked around the couch and sat by you. 

Roc: Test me. *Raises eyebrow*

Ray: TAG TEAM WHOOPIN! Brother shit. *gives prod dap.*

You: C'mon chill. Im freaking 16. Chill yall asses out. 

Prod: Uh, You got us messed up.

You: Whatever. I'll Do what I want.

Ray: Oh really? 

You: Yep! Wanna see how?

Prod:Try us. -_-

You turned Roc's Face toward you and kissed him dead on his lips. You added toungue as Ray&Prod Sat there in complete anger. You pulled back from the kiss and Roc turned his head from you to the boys.