Liking your Bros friend.

You just woke up at 1:00pm. You heard your bro and his friends downstairs as usual. You had on shorts with pink kisses on them and a black plain shirt. You brushed your teeth and walked downstairs. Prod Was your blood brother and Ray was your step brother.  

Prod: Morning 

You: Evening. *rolls eyes.*

 You walked into the kitchen and saw Roc eyeing you down. You stuck your tounge out at him and he flicked his toungue at you, You had some feeling for Roc Just was afraid to show it. Cause he seemed to good for you. Once you saw him do that, You already knew what that meant so you walked in the living And sat inbetween Ray& Roc.

Ray: bruh, Where's Ma? People are hungry! 

Prod: Thats just you. 

You: Go to Mickey D's Nigga.

Ray: Like I got money.

Roc: Broke nigga stay quiet

Ray: Shut the hell up -__-

You: *laughing* Your mom do know how to work that kitchen.

All: Whaaaaaaaat Foreal.

Ray: Aye lets go get a game of basketball.

Prod: iight.

They got up and began walking outside. Roc was the last to make it out the door. once he got to the door he looked back at you. You didnt want them to go you wanted more time by roc, and you wanted to chill with them.Roc looked at you and ran back to you. You llooked up and he bent down and pecked you on your lips. You stood back up smiling as you were in shock that he kissed you.

Roc: We'll Be back. Dont worry *winks* I wanna be by your side too.

its like he read your mind. He walked outside and left with the guys as you still sat there in shock.

You: Oh shoot. 

YOu sat the and cupped your open mouth.