|8| I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it

"Tour rehearsals start tomorrow."

"You mean in a couple of hours."

Lauren sighed tiredly, groaning afterward,"Why can't I sleep?"

"All you gotta do is close your eyes-"

"I know how to sleep." She interrupted her, turning her head to look at her. She groaned quietly, looking back up at the ceiling then shutting her eyes."Okay...shh, I'm gonna try again."

"You act like you're constipated." Y/N chuckled, getting a punch from Lauren. She groaned, bringing her hand to her arm with a small pout on her lips.

"I'm going to be so tired tomorrow." Lauren muttered, rubbing her temples.

"Couple of hours."

"Shh, I'm going to sleep." She mumbled, her finger pressed against her lips with her eyes shut. Y/N turned to lay on her side, watching at Lauren who seems to be oblivious of her staring. It is dark, the sun should be rising in two hours but when it rises it will still be dark since Y/N closed the blinds."I can't sleep with you watching me." Lauren mumbled, opening her eyes, turning her head to lock eyes with Y/N.

"Sorry," Y/N said shrugging, showing that she really isn't sorry. She laid back on her backside, smiling when a lyric came to mind, well more like an album title."I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it."

"I hate you." Lauren replied, ignoring the heat on her cheeks.

"You love me." Y/N chuckled, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. She stared up at the ceiling, hearing the instrumental of the song in her mind."If that's what you wanna do..." she laughed when Lauren smacked her with a pillow.

"You are so...cheesy."

"How is this cheesy? Have you heard of anyone singing The 1975 lyrics to them before?" Y/N raised an eyebrow, glancing at Lauren for a second. She nodded happily when she heard the older girl groan.

"No. And you aren't singing," Lauren gave up, turned to lay on her left side and look at Y/N's side profile. She grabbed a pillow, wrapped her arms around it and questioned,"Why don't you sing?"

"I always hated fanfictions that put out the main character as a good singer." Y/N said randomly, at least Lauren thought it was random. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, staying quiet to see what else the younger girl had to say."I'm not good at singing, my voice sounds like a damage siren."

"That's an odd comparison." Lauren replied.

"It's true though," Y/N laughed, playing with the end of the pillow. She fluffed it a little before hugging it again."And that is why you will never hear me sing."

"Oh, come on, you've heard me sing." Lauren tried, which only caused Y/N to look at her incredulously. The green eyed girl smiled innocently, her eyes being the only noticeable thing in this very dark room.

"Is this you trying to convince me into doing something?"

"It was a bad try, wasn't it?"

"It really was." Y/N laughed shortly.

Lauren sighed after a moment, Y/N hummed quietly to a random song stuck in her head. And Lauren found her eyelids getting heavier as she listened to Y/N hum. She adjusted her head on the pillow, listening to Y/N and ignoring the birds she could hear outside. Y/N knew what that meant, the sun was beginning to rise so she turned her head and found the green eyed girl fast asleep. She smiled to herself, stood up and grabbed a blanket from the small corner in her room. Which reminds her, she needs to clean her room.