Castiel Imagine: BLUE

Song: BLUE By: Troye Sivan

"Life it's hard, I know. All your lights are red, but I'm green to go."

"What do you mean?" You frowned as you looked towards Castiel. He was looking out the window.

"There is a lot of things happening in heaven, I have to be there for it." He said with no emotion.

"How long will you be gone?" You bit your lip, trying not to cry.

"I'm not sure. I... I think we should—"

"Break up?" You squeaked. The emotion of hurt and disappointment etched his face. He didn't want to, but he knew he had to.

"I must go." He said too softly, while a flutter of wings echoed the room, and he was gone.

"Used to see you high, now you're only low. All your lights are red, but I'm green to go."

You used to be a cheerful person. The Winchester brothers loved hunting with you, because you were a mix of badass and fun. You made everything fun and happy.

But ever since he left, you've been a mess. You've been distant with the brothers, even with Gabriel when he would send you messages from Castiel. You masked your sadness and kept it to yourself. Every conversation you had, fell short because you couldn't handle it. You would politely end it at soon as possible, and shut down. It was a daily cycle.

Castiel was only stuck to watch you fade away, day by day.

"I want you, to color me blue. Anything it takes to make you stay."

One day, you just snapped. You lashed out, and starting throwing everything in sight.

Gabriel came by to leave you another message you didn't care for, and saw what mess you left.

Glass was shattered all over the floor, while you were covered in bruises and cuts, sitting in the center of your bed. Tears stained your face.

"What happened?" Gabriel walked over to you, crunching on the glass with every step.

"I don't know.. I just," You stuttered. "I thought if I hurt myself he would come back."

"Y/N, please, don't do that," He said frowning as he sat on the bed next to you, pulling you into his embrace.

"Okay," You shivered and cried into the angel's shoulder.

"Only seeing myself, when I'm looking up at you."

You heard a flutter of wings and rolled your eyes.

"Gabriel, I don't care about the next message..." You trailed off as you turned around to see him. He looked like a mess too. It didn't look like he was taking himself, emotionally. His eyes looked so sad and tired, just like yours.

You both just stood and stared at each other. You jogged over to the spot, and cupped his face with you right hand. He exhaled deeply and leaning into your hand.

It really was him.

You wrapped your arms around him, hugging him tight as his hands snaked around your waist.

"I'm sorry I was gone so long, Y/N—"

"Just shut up," You mumbled as you smashed your lips onto his.

"I can't say no, though the lights are on. There's nobody home, I swore I'd never lose control."

"Do you really have to go?" You cried. He only stayed for a week.

"Yes, I will see you soon, Angel." He grinned softly and pecked your lips.

"Okay. I love you." You grinned.

"I love you too." He smiled and disappeared.

"Aw, that was so cute." You heard an angel chuckle behind you.

"Shut up, Gabriel." You rolled your eyes and walked over to sit on the couch.

For the next two weeks, you felt sick, you puked all the time, had weird cravings, and crazy mood swings.

You didn't think you were pregnant until you took the test. And you were pregnant. This was out of your hands, and you immediately get unsafe. So many demons will go after a part human, and part angel being. Gabriel immediately told Castiel, but when you were expecting Castiel to come back, Gabriel did instead. When you went to the doctor, you would always get an extra copy of the picture of the baby to give to Castiel.

"Then I fell in love with a heart that beats so slow."

You were so excited to have the baby, but still nervous about the dangers of you and the baby's life.

The name was still a step that hasn't been done yet, but you did make a nickname for the she.

"Little Angel"

"I know you're seeing black and white, so I'll paint you a clear blue sky."

Castiel came by a week before your little angel was born. You both decided on the name Genesis.

You took her home, with the protection of other angels. Castiel was stressing out more about her safety, than spending time with the both of you.

One day, you snapped him out of it, and ever since, he helped you raise your little angel. Relying on other angels for your safety wasn't easy, but it's all you had.

"Without you I am color-blind, it's raining every time I open my eyes."

The demons defeated your angel barrier, and took away your little angel. That's when you and Castiel became strong, for Genesis.

You both tried everything you could, with the help of the Winchesters. But getting her back took time. And she was the only thing on your mind. There were many nights where you cried yourself to sleep, and also there were nights when Castiel even cried. You two were there for each other, and got through it.

After an endless amount of weeks passed, before you finally found her. You all killed whatever was left of the demons, and lived a complicated, happily ever after.

~ the end ~