The Lady That Saved Me

The next thing I know when I woke up is I was in a tree house and there was someone with me a lady and she was sleeping on my lap. Then when she opened her eyes and woke up she was beautiful and her eyes were like from a goddess. She ask me if I was now okay after she heal my wounds and I could barely move and she introduced herself and told me her name was Katarina. I asked her why is young beautiful lady doing here in this dangerous jungle, and she replied that she is hunting the creature that killed her parents and it was the creature that I have slain but it was the strongest of the aliens and its name was Kha'zix and his skin was red and not purple like the one I slained. She told me they were called the voidreavers and they consume to evolve and become stronger and they had rivals called the headhunters and they are wolf-like predators and are equipped with razor sharp blades and strong armors and the strongest of the hunters is called Rengar. Katarina told me that this two monster once had a clash that they almost died and had a scars from their battle. Hearing of this information I decided to stay at Katarina's house for a month more to completely recover my wounds. As I was ready to set out Katarina told me that she wanted to come with me and help me with my journey and she was equipped with blades that I was wondering where did she got that kinds of equipments. Then she told me that she was a trained assasin in Noxus and her father taught her and her mother was a scientist that she made a vaction in the Plague Jungles to observe the species there. So pack with my things I set out with my journey to the headhunters with my newfound ally Katarina and hopefully that we may survive in this dangerous jungle full of strong and horrid creatures and to rescue my grandfather Reginald Ashram.