The Assasin Master of Swords

For days Katarina and Talon traveled west at the jungles in search for the lair of Rengar,but a blade went through Talon's face and Katarina immediately grab his arm as they hid at the bushes.

Then groups of assasins showed themself they were well equipped.

A guy who was 6ft tall talked to the leader and she was a lady.The guy apologized for not hitting Talon with his blade and the leader punched him at face and said, "You fool one fatal mistake can cause our clients life and the mission was to kill him before he discovers Reginald Ashram". Talon was shocked a bit and was having suspicions that the scientist sent them and gave them large amount of money for his head. The assasins split and a guy who was just as tall as Talon was designated to stay there until a order was sent by the leader. Silently Katarina and Talon readied there blade as the two of them was about to have a sneak attack. As they were only 4ft from the assasin, the assasin cleaved his sword and swoop it as his back as Katarina and Talon jumped backward as they evaded the slash, and Katarina told Talon that this guy won't be an easy kill. The assasin gave an answer and told them it is a pleasure to meet you Talon Ashram and he asked Talon to duel between two assasins and his name is Master Raiser Sword. Talon was nervous cause his fighting a master too,but he remembers his Grandpa and accepted his offer to fight.

Katarina's mind was wondering if who would win in this battle hopefully she said that it may be Talon.

Next Chapter: The Battle Between A Master of the Sword and the Blade.