The Blade and Sword Clashes

Raiser said shall we start. Then Talon braced for himself knewing that his enemy is swift too. Talon made a move first by throwing blades at Raiser, but he deflected it with his sword and countered by charging at Talon with swift slashes. Talon got a scratch in his stomach and cried with agonizing pain.

"Is that all you got" Raiser said, shut up Talon replied as he got angry. This is the end Raiser said as he charges again, but Talon blinked at Raiser's back and he sliced his left cheek. Well played said Raiser, I never should have underestimated you, so shall go we again. Talon blinked at Raiser's back again, but to his surprise he flipped and slashed Talon's back. Talon knelt down and has lost a lot of blood as his consciousness started to drift away,and Raiser approached him and said "Farewell Assasin may you rest in the after life, were just gonna kill you grandfather just as I did with you Hahahahahaha"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you young lady your coming with me as Raiser held Katarina and she told him to let go off her. Katarina jumped as she threw blades at Raiser, but she got punched by Raiser at the gut as she grew weak because of the punch. As he tried to carry Katarina, Raiser's left chest was strucked by a blade.Then he fell down and died and Katarina saw Talon was the one who threw the blades and he was unconscious like his body reacted when Raiser tried to hurt me. Katarina brought Talon in a safe place were she made a tent for him to be treated and she hope he would be okay as he she kissed him at the cheeks as a thank you for saving her and her face went pink.

Vote,Comment,Share, Hope you like it guys. XD