Meeting a Monster and the Battle with the Headhunter

We went deeper into the jungles with Katarina, but a strange monster that is 10ft tall with two sharp pointed hand that is form like a spear. Its face was horrifying like it can consume anything in its path. As the creature passed by he was ambushed by a headhunter, but the headhunter look like his was just a tiny ant for the monster and was consumed before the headhunter managed to evade it.

After the monster consumed the headhunter it became more humungous and more dangerous.

Hopefully we did managed to hide in the brush before it could see us.

As we were about to continue with our journey a bola flew high and hit Katarina's leg and made her trip off.

Then a headhunter pounced and me and he fiercly attack me with his razor sharped blade, then I deflected it with my dagger, but I didn't knew that headhunters had much brute strength that it sent me flewing backward. Then I use the tree to rebound and threw my sharp blades, but it just easily deflected the blades like it was just nothing for the beast. Something happened as I was about attack the headhunter I lost sight of him, and didn't know that headhunters had the powers to vanish, in just a second I got a scratch in my left arm not knowing were this attack come from and I got another scratch again my right arm. I'm really having a hard time fighting this beast without having visible sight of it. Just then Katarina had already tore the bola who was making her unable to move her foot and she told me to jump. As I jumped I saw a figure and was blurry and Katarina saw through it too, and she throwed like a hundred blades were the fuzzy figure was, and surpisingly we slained it as it went down.Before the headhunter was about to die I interrogated the beast and asked him where is their lair, and the beast just laughed at me and told me your not going to live in this jungle for too long assasin.The beast told me their lair and gave me a tooth a gift from the headhunters if you have slain them and the beast said farewell.

Now we are off to the lair and getting ready to face a tough challenge to face Rengar.

Vote,Comment,Share. Hope you like it. XD