The Meeting

Talon woked up and tried to stand up, but he was having a hard time getting ip because of his devasting wounds. Katarina then told Talon that she will be gone for a few minutes to search for food and off she went.

As I was about to doze off again I heard a sound and said "Katarina is that you"? Then a dark figure went in and he was a headhunter, but his armor and blades was diffrent from other headhunters as he looked at me. My heartbeat was getting faster as he approached me and I was hiding my blade at my back as I was ready to strike, but the headhunter spoke and said "Hello assasin you must be Talon, I am Rengar the leader of the headhunters and it is a pleasure to meet you". I was a little bit shock to think that the beast I have been searching would just come and visit me. Rengar then told me about my grandfather that he was the one who captured him, but he made him let go and was kidnapped by the voidreavers. Your grandfather told me to ask help from you because you know how to track this voidreavers beacuse of your skills as an assasin.

I am truly sorry for the troubles

we headhunters had cause you, but Kha'zix had become much stronger than before like his is now 3 times stronger than before.

So I ask you to aid me in killing Kha'zix and saving your grandfather, we could be a great team. So I'll be having you and your friends answer when you reach my lair in the west, but beware Talon there is still a lot of creatures you haven't encountered so be careful, so I,ll be having my leave as Rengar left swiftly. After a few mins Katarina then arrived and I told her about what conversation me and Rengar had so we decided to give our answer as we reach Rengar's lair.

Next Chapter: The Ambush

Vote,Comment,Share. Hope you guys like it. XD