Confession (UnderFell AU)

Sans walked away from his sentry station and started heading home! He remained out of the sights of other monsters, being the fact it was Kill or Be Killed in this world. He finally made it back home and with no bruises! But no one appeared to be home. "B-boss! Ya home?" called Sans. His responds was a hiccup coming from upstairs. Sans looked up in confusion before going up the stairs. Sans slowly walked up the stairs. "Pa-Boss? You okay?" asked Sans, knocking on Papyrus's door! He got no answer! He entered the room and looked around. Papyrus was lying on his dark red bed with a bunch of bottles next to him. 'Did Boss drink?' thought Sans in confusion. He has known Papyrus all his life but never has Papyrus drank once! "Boss?" asked Sans, coming closer to Papyrus. Papyrus looked at Sans and glared. Sans flinched. "Sans ,you idiot!" retorted Papyrus. His anger expression quickly turned to a sad one! "Why don't you love me?" asked Papyrus softly. Sans stared at Papyrus in shock. 'Did he hear that right?' thought Sans. "All these years, all I wanted was your love but you never gave it to me! So, I gave you all my anger and bitterness!" said Papyrus. "Sans! All I wanted you to do was love me cause I love you so much!" exclaimed Papyrus. Sans didn't know what to say. He had never knew Papyrus felt this way! "Boss, I-" started Sans. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" yelled Papyrus. Sans flinched at the sudden loud voice. "My name is Papyrus! Not Boss, not anything!" said Papyrus. Sans walked forward and sat beside Papyrus. "Well, Papy! I never knew you felt this way-" Papyrus grabbed both sides of Sans's face and kissed him.  Sans blushed bright red. "Pspyrus! What are you doing?" asked Sans, bewildered. "Giving you Love!" replied Papyrus, kissing Sans again. After a few mintues of kissing, Papyrus became tired. Sans stood up to leave but Papyrus stopped him by grabbing his hoodie. "Don't go!"  mumbled Papyrus! Sans chuckled and laid back down beside Papyrus. They laid like this for a few minutes when suddenly Papyrus mumbled something : I love you!" before falling asleep! "I love you too, Papy!" replied Sans softly, nuzzling closer to Papyrus!