Prank Gone Wrong 4

Usually, he would have shrugged this off or made a pun about it but this was different. Fell, the one he loved, had his arms around someone else. "Fell, what the hell!" yelled Red, gaining Fell's and Doggressa's attention. Oh, the little dog bitch. He was gonna kill her. She had one job and she didn't do it right. "Doggressy, you cheat on me with him?!" exclaimed Dogamy, sounding hurt. Guilty spread across Doggressa's face, causing Red to grin. She should feel guilty. "Dogamy, i-" started Doggressa,reaching out to her husband. Dogamy turned and ran away. Doggressa ran after him, leaving Fell and Red. Red turned his glare to Fell, who smirked at him. He felt tears run down his face. "Fell, how could you? You cheated on me with that stupid dog!" exclaimed Red. "Cheat? No, we were never dating! Doesn't feel too good, does it?" sneered Fell. Red stood there, angry rising. "I can't believe I spent all this time, trying to do something special for you!" said Red,glaring at Fell. Fell's face showed surprise but he quickly hid it. "You're a little late, don't you think? Years of tortue and neglect can't simply be forgotten by one little date." growled Fell. "Fell, I know that but I'm trying! Doesn't that count for something?" asked Red, all of his anger gone. "No, it doesn't." said Fell, his red eyes glaring into Red's soul. "Well, I'm sorry that my little date isn't enough for you, Papyrus!" yelled Red. Fell froze and Red knew he hit a nerve. "That's not my name and you know it." said Fell, toning down. He put his face down but Red could see the tears fall to the floor with a soft splat. "Fell, I'm sorry. "started Red but Fell walked right past him. Red reached out and grabbed Fell's arm. "Fell, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." said Red. "I. Don't. Care." replied Fell, yanking his arm out of Red's grasp. Red let out a loud yell. "Why is it just when everything's looking up that everything goes shit!" he yelled. At that moment, he saw red. He yelled, he screamed, he threw things on the floor. This scene was all to familiar to him. This was exactly how he acted when he found out his dad had abandoned him and Fell. "Red! Stop!" exclaimed someone, bringing Red out of his fit of rage. Red looked up to see Grillby looking at him with a slightly scared expression. Red looked at the damage he caused. There was ketchup and mustard spilled all over the floor, stools all knocked over and the tables turned. "Uh,sorry." replied Red, smiling nervously at Grillby. Grillby rolled his eyes. "Just go." replied Grillby. Red didn't need to be told twice. He needed to find Fell and make it up to him. After all, it was his fault that this whole thing started. 'But what if Fell didn't  forgive him? What if Fell wanted nothing to do with him? What if Fell still hasn't forgive him for how he treated him when they were younger? What if Fell and Doggressa get married?' thought Red. The last one made him gag. He couldn't live in a world where Fell and Doggressa were married. Feeling determined, he rushed off to his house to find Fell.

*****************************************Fell's P.O.V******************************************

Fell laid on the riverbed, feeling depressed. Red had called him by his real name. He hated that name with all his guts and Red knew this. And he used it against him. Sure, he had hurt Red but Red deserved it after humiliating him in front of the whole underground and playing with his heart. After that kind of thing happens, it's hard to trust someone again. This is why he never leaned on anyone, never shared his feeling, why he was distant from others. Conceal,don't feel. Fell was always good at knowing what to do next and always had a plan. But now he didn't know what to do. For the first time in many years, Fell cried himself to sleep.

*********************************************Red's P.O.V***************************************

Red looked frantically around the house. "Fell! FELL!" yelled Red, running everywhere. After searching the whole house, Red collapsed on the floor. 'Where could he have gone?' thought Red. Red slowly got up and left the house. He started heading to Fell's sentry station. "Dogamy, please listen to me!" pleaded Doggressa, "Doggressa, you cheated on me." cried Dogamy. Red headed over in the direction of their voice, hoping one of them would be useful in his hunt for Fell. "Hey, have any of you morons seen Fell?" asked Red. "No,I'm sorry. I haven't seen your girl-stealing brother." replied Dogamy, clearly still mad at Fell. "Please,Dogamy! It wasn't what it looked like. I was forced." said Doggressa. Her statement caught both Red 's and Dogamy's attention. "What do you mean'forced'? That monster didn't hurt him, did he?" asked Dogmay, his grudge against her forgotten. "Well, I was trying to keep him from getting home." started Doggressa.

********************************************Flashback******************************************

"Uh,Doggressa. I have something I want to ask you" said Fell. "What is it?" asked Doggressa. Fell paused for a few seconds. "Will you go on a date with me?" asked Fell. Doggressa was, needlessly to say, shocked. "Fell, I can't! I'm married. Plus I think Red still loves you!" replied Doggressa. Fell was angered by her rejection and became even angrier when she mentioned Red. He glared at her. "You're going on a date with me whether you like it or not. You will let me do whatever I want or else your dear husband goes to that little dog house in the sky." said Fell, glaring at her. Doggressa's eyes widened in horror. She wanted to do something but she knew she would die instantly. So, she did the only thing she could. She nodded. Fell smiled at her. "Good dog. We shall go to Grillby's." said Fell, taking her hand.

****************************************End Flashback*****************************************

"He did that. Oh,Doggressa. I'm so sorry." said Dogamy, taking his wife into his arms. Red stood there, still trying to process what he just heard. Fell threatened someone, just to make Rec jealous?! Red shook his head and remembered his mission. He left the 2 lovedogs to their thing. He had someone he needed to find. He continued his mission. Suddenly, his phone rang. "What?!" exclaimed Red. He dropped his phone in shock,