Chapter 1

So this is another new story. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have writing them. let me know what you think. 

"Laura, don't even think you're getting away this time, we're going out and you're coming with us." Dara said, storming into my dorm room at trinity university. It was my final graduate year in Astrophysics.

Originally I was from Belgium when the opportunity presented it self to have a second Erasmus year, I didn't even have to think about. During my undergraduate I had spent an entire year at Cambridge university in the UK, this time I choose Dublin.

They didn't have a specific program for Astrophysics, but in their Physics course they had a speciality in Space science, the reason I was here. And Dara was one of my fellow student, and tomorrow was my last day in Dublin, I could always come back to visit the friends I had made, but first graduation in about two months.

"I still need to pack, Dara." I said, turning to him from where I was sitting on my office chair. "we'll help you tomorrow. Come on your birthday was 4 days ago and we haven't even celebrated." He explained, dramatically like it was the worst thing in the world. Maybe to the Irish I was, I didn't like going out or drinking. I drank, but not in the amount the Irish did.

And here I sat 4 days after my 24th birthday, Dara, the first of probably the other three morons to follow and usher me out of the room. "I hate you." I claimed, getting up and walking over to my closet.

"If you think I'm changing in front of you, you've got another thing coming. Out." I said, motioning my finger to the door. "fine, fine. You have half and hour before I come and get you." he threatened and I just shrugged my shoulders, I had heard that treat before and I wasn't even moved my it.

and exactly half an hour later there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I whispered, adding the last touches to my make up. I wasn't one who over did it, but still.

"You ready?" Cillian asked. "I am." I grumbled, picking up my blazer from my bed and handbag, slipping in the sleeves of my blazer, making sure I had everything in my handbag, I looked back up to my friends and we left my room.

"So you ready for a night out?" Caitlin asked me, walking next to me; "Not really." I admitted with a chuckle. "Oh come on spoilsport. "Brooke the other girl in the bunch said. "You know I never want to go out but in the end I end up having fun anyway." I admitted, as walked out of our accommodation and down Grafton street.

"Yea, yea." Dara said. "You're an idiot." I mumbled, he really was the clown of the five of us. and only us five were following the speciality space science. Not many wanted to study space, at least not here.

We ended in a pub down a small street of Grafton street, it was a small cosy pub, where you could have drinks as well as some small food. It was a place the five of us had visited quite frequently since I arrived here in October, now being half April.

We had been in the pub for nearly an hour having eaten stuff, when the pub door opened and five good looking lads came in, all eyes in the pub turning to them, before focusing back on the things at hand. "Aren't those the guys from the script?" Caitlin asked, except for being a great girl and student, she was one hell of a gossiper and loved The script. I couldn't deny that I didn't like their music, it was great music. And I was actually kind of sad that I hadn't been able to see them perform here in Dublin, but I could always come and sleep with one of my friends and see them some other time.

"I'm going to go and say hello." Caitlin said, Brooke getting up as well. "Will you leave them alone." I chuckled, I mean I get it you can be fans, you can admire them, but I don't think they want to be bothered all the time, they were out on the town on a Friday night, wanting to talk to their fans was probably the last thing on their mind.