Chapter 10

Hi, thanks for the votes and comments. I hope that you enjoy the new one.

"Can you drive a bit slower?" Izzy smirked at me as I flew down the small roads leading up to the telescope. "Why?" I smirked at her out of the corner of my eye. "there it is." I announced, riding over the hill, where the telescope and radio antenna came into view.

"it's huge." Glen said in surprise, sitting beside me. "it's quite alright. We have bigger one's then this." I shrugged my shoulders as I parked the car next to the one already there.

"Cillian here already?" Brooke asked, getting out of the second car. "Yea, he's working on trying to get sounds of pulsars." I said, walking to the entrance.

"Vela?" Caitlin asked. "among others." I replied, looking back just before I opened the door. Then there was a second door that required hand print identification from the five people working here.

I placed my palm on the screen and the buzz signalled the door was open. I made sure all of them were in before locking the door again with my handprint. "it's very secure." Anna noted. "It is." I agreed, walking ahead. "just keep walking here and the second to last doorway in. you'll realise you're in the right room. I'm just going to drop this off in my office." I nodded my head ahead as I stopped at a door, but instead of walking ahead they just waited.

"wow." Izzy muttered, she was the first one to follow behind me and see the view I got to work with everyday. My desk and wall cabinets were to the right, the wall cabinet filled with books and binders, my desk littered with two stack of documents. On my left I had a couch underneath eight big TV screen, with on some the symbol of the programme and others were showing the data Cillian would be seeing. But right across the door you had the big window that looked over the valley, ceiling to floor windows and sliders with an option of opening them.

"Wow." Seemed to be the mutter every body said as they entered my office.

"You see this every day?" Danny asked. "I do." I smiled, dropping my purse and briefcase on the ground next to the bureau.. Next I opened the two sliding windows. It was summer and Ireland was having a good summer apparently, so high here you always had a soft breeze, which made it amazing.

"You have officially the best office in the world." Caitlin chuckled. "Can't argue with that." I agreed with a chuckle. "So this is where you hang out." Glen said, wrapping his arms around me and resting them on my bump and looking ahead out to the valley over my shoulder. "It is." I smiled, turning my head to him.

"you guys can stay here or come along." I said, walking out of Glen's arms. They all followed me as I walked into the control room. "Cillian." I greeted. "this is amazing." Danny chuckled, looking around the room with all the computer screens and several desks, he was like a kid in a candy store.

"so how's it going? I asked, looking down at Cillian, leaning on the backrest of what's my office chair here. "the usual." He chuckled. "What should I understand under that here?" I chuckled. In the astronomical world the word normal or usual didn't exist.

"NASA send us a mail requesting we look into something. That's what I've been doing this afternoon." He informed me. "Sorry for leaving you alone like this." I apologised, in truth I hadn't been here for three day with the hospital and the day rest the doctor had given me.

"Don't worry about it, the important thing is that you're alright." He smiled, looking up at me. "yea I am. can I have the letter NASA send I just want to check it out." I said, sitting down in the chair. "It's in your shelf tray." He nodded to my shelf tray on the corner of my desk. I quickly read over it and was quite intrigued, it wasn't the first time NASA requested us to point our telescope somewhere. They were the big investors after all.