Chapter 15

So first of all thanks to reading this story. I hope you'll liking it so far. 

On Christmas eve Glen, Luke and I had spent Christmas at his parent's place, Izzy had been invited as well and was getting along with Niamh, Glen's brother. Luke had stayed behind with his parents as Glen and I met up with Danny and Anna at Grafton street.

"God how long?" Bono chuckled as he saw me again. "Two more weeks." I replied, hugging him back. "I can imagine you're looking forward to the end." Edge smiled as he hugged me. "Yea, definitely." I replied, hugging him.

By now the news of Danny's becoming a dad had gotten out as well. The artists I hadn't met yet congratulated us as well such as the guys from Kodaline and Hozier.

After greeting everyone we walked over to Grafton street. all the artists carrying their guitars. It was quite funny to see them all walking with a guitar case, but this is a tradition in Ireland on Christmas eve and I was very happy to see it. last year I had been here as well, joined by Dara, Caitlin, Brooke and Cillian.

But this time it couldn't have been more different. Izzy was still in a silent mode when she trailed beside me. apparently meeting U2, Kodaline and Hozier were a bit to much for her. "I though controlling emotions was necessary with MI5"I chuckled, leaning to the side so I could whisper in her ear. Glen and mine hand intertwined on the other side.

She elbowed me in the side. "Oh, I'm pregnant you know." I chuckled. "yea, you can't watch past that." She stated with a smirk, apparently everybody had heard and was chuckling on my behalf. "Yea, count yourself lucky because of that now." I threatened.

"I know." She laughed; "Why's that?" Danny asked, with a chuckle as he looked over his shoulder. "Cause if she wasn't I'd be hanging feet up off a bridge, dangling over the river Liffey." She commented, which couldn't have been more wrong.

Everybody laughed at it and Danny had to try his luck. "she wouldn't, she can't."

"Right, I once saw her smash a guy against a wall, before hitting him twice in the face, two heads taller then her. One tip, don't mess with her." She commented, I just nodded my head in confirmation.

"I so hate you right now;" I muttered under my breath when everybody looked at me.

"the people had already gathered around the point where they would be performing, so first we enjoyed the little performance by the other, Glen and my hand never separating, stealing a couple of kisses from each other in the magical atmosphere of Grafton street.

***

New Years eve passed in flash, instead of celebrating with family it was spend with friends at Rina and Mark's place, who'd returned from celebrating Christmas in America.

But with the New Year passing, so did the days of my pregnancy, which I was literally counting down. Sure the famous Braxton hicks everybody had told me about had made an appearance in the last couple of weeks leading up to Christmas and New year.

But when a pain shot through my stomach on the day before my actual due date, I immediately knew it wasn't a practice contraction, this was the real deal. I had been feeling strange all day, nesting Izzy had called it when she came and got me from the nursery for the 5th time, wanting to make sure everything was alright.

The pressure in my legs and back had definitely gotten worse in the last couple of days, I'd sent Glen to the studio, he was driving me insane, every time I sucked in a breath or made a noise he'd jump up and run for the hospital bag and to think he'd already been through this.