Chapter 11

Thanks for the likes. I hope you enjoy this one.

The month August went by quickly, Larissa had left half way left to continue her journey across the world. Mark had returned yesterday with his family and Danny was having a BBQ at his place, to celebrate his comeback and say goodbye to Izzy who left for London.

As far as everybody knew she was joining a company in London.  The fact that she was joining Mi5 as a profiler should be kept a secret, people could know just not many. "You sure you want to come with me for those couple of days?" Izzy asked for the millionth time. I had promised her I would travel with her to London and help her get settled in.

"Yea, I'm going with you." I assured her as we walked up to Danny's house. Izzy and I had stood on it that we helped Anna prepare for tonight. We each had a grocery back with us, Danny had apparently forgotten a couple of things and Anna had asked us if we could pick them up on our way.

She greeted us with a kiss as we walked inside, "so you looking forward to moving to London?" Anna asked Izzy. "Yea, very much. A new start in a new city." She chuckled. "What company are you going to work for?" she asked, truly interested, during the last months the two of us had gotten pretty close to her.

Izzy looked at me and I shrugged tilted my head to my one shrugged shoulder as if to say 'tell her.'

"I'll start work as a profiler with Mi5." She replied. "Really?" she asked surprised. "yea. Really. Starting next week." Izzy chuckled. For the rest of the afternoon we helped her prepare the salad dishes and stuff, Danny and Glen would go and pick up Mark, Rina and the kids.

"Can't believe you'll be working with Mi5." Anna said, shaking her head. "You knew?" she asked me. "Yea I was the first one." I chuckled, just as the door to the house opened and in came Danny, Glen, Mark, Rina and their kids, immediately I got a glare from Mark, but I just turned my back towards him. If he could play a game so could I, Let's see who can last the longest.

Last month, I wasn't in a very good place, still sick of morning sickness, not having a hold on my hormones, but that had all changed and I returned back to my normal self. And I was ready to play.

"shit." I heard a mutter to my left. "You idiot." I muttered as I walked over to Izzy, apparently she had cut her finger. "here." Anna said, starting to run the tap. "I don't think anyone wants pork tonight." I teased from next to her. She just whacked me up the head with her good hand.

"What's that for?" I asked rubbing the back of my head. "You know why." She scrunched up her face at me. "You know why." She replied.

After it stopped bleeding Anna handed her a bandage and we continued with preparing the last bits. The guys were outside at the BBQ, all women were inside. "So how are you feeling?" Rina asked me. "much better thank you." I smiled, I was a bit sceptical, Mark obviously hated my guts, but Rina, I hadn't really given a chance, maybe I should.

The four of us walked outside, the dishes still inside, the guys standing at the BBQ we sat down. "You have horses?" Lila asked, placing her hand on my leg as I sat down. "I do, five." I smiled at her. "Can I see them?" she asked. "Sure if you're mom and dad don't mind." I replied. "I don't, she's been bugging my ear about learning to ride." Rina replied. "Yea I wasn't much better;" I commented, with a nostalgic time.

"How long have you been riding?" rina asked. "I'm turning 25 in april so," I paused, thinking and counting in my head. "nearly 22 years. Started when I was three, have ridden nearly everyday of those years, except for the two years when my school work kept me from riding." I smiled;