Highschool aint neva left me

Chapter1: new beginnings

It all started my freshmen year in high school. It was my first day And i was so excited to be back with my all friends from middle. When i got inside i saw all my friends , i was so happy to see them. i hugged them And we all started laughing looking for our classes.

As i was looking for my class i came to find out that were all in the same class. I was thrilled because i was nervous to meet my new classmates. I always had a problem with talking in front of a group of people so my friends were nothing but comfort. When i entered the class room the teacher greeted me And my friends saved me a seat. I sat down quietly And we all waited on our teacher to speak. Our teachers name was ms.doll , ms.doll never teached ninth graders before she was actuall new just like us.

"Goodmorning class welcome to highschool"Ms. Doll said.

No one answer. "Good morning class" she said again.

We all answered good morning with a shy voice. Ms.doll said to the class "the reason You all are in groups is because i want everyone to spend the time to get to know your class mates".

I had a i aint a friendly type chick attitude cause when i glanced over i saw this girl that i aint never seen before. I thought to myself who is she? but aint nobody introduce me to her. Sooner or later the girl that i Didnt know of began to speak.

I found out that her name was rosalinda ,but she liked if everyone called her rosie. Rosie was a cool, funny, sweet girl she was laid back just like me. Rosie And i Ended up talking more than we thought it was like she was her self around me And everyone Else.