chapter 4

next morning ....

i wake up to an exciting mother in my face. i dont know why she so happy but she needa calm messin up my beauty sleep.

"guess what" "guess what" she said with a big smile on her face.

"what" i said with a sleepy face.

"im going to haiti for a month" she said.

"yes im haitian" zoe life or no life.

"im leaving you in charge. you can take my car to go to school and walmart only then straight home." my mom said with a serious look on her face.

"i leave tomorrow at 6am aunt mirelle is coming to get me so when you wake up tomorrow you wont see me" she said.

" i thought to myself finally a house without my mom would be great" . no more waking up early to clean or running erands for her. this is gonna be the best month ever."

as my mom walked into her room and begin packing i begin to think about what jackie said and it kinda made sense.

"i just came up in it a lil bit self centered but did i kill the queen the alexander mcqueen". by: nicki minaj my phone started to ring saying its rosie.

"rise n shine bitch"

"morning rosie"

"gurl why you sound so dead, but goodmorning". how was your night? she asked.

"it was good i aint dream about nothing i slept peacefully".

"ohh you was caked up anit it" rosie said laughing.

"hoe with who? but anyways my momma finna leave tomorrow she going to haiti".

"forreal you lucky as hell"

"why you say that" i asked

" you know how long ive been trying to get these haitians out the house. its like they dont wanna go visit they hometown".

"lmao rosie you stupid" i said.

"ohh rosie imma call u later my momma calling me".

and the conversation ended just like that. i didnt wanna be by rosie because i would feel weird from after what i heard about her. she my friend but she lied to me and thats a nono for me i hate liers.

nene come help me pack!! my mom screamed from the other room.

"im coming" i said.