Chapter3

Chapter3

If your wondering where rosie went she went to therence house. Now this my girl i know she wont open her legs to some nigga she Been with for a year.

Rosie called me like around 5:00 in the afternoon. I came And we chilled at my house And we talked for hours about her time there.

"Girl his mama like me". But me And his sister had a long Ass talk about him. I like his sister she like a older sister to me she said".

"Wow thats great" rosie i said. I hope he's the one.

Soon it was time for rosie to go home And she did just that.

She left so happy dancing her Ass off to her car.

"Girl You crazy i laughed".

I stood there And watch her drove off.

-the next morning

When i said i made new friends i did. So i hit my girl centhia which was close with rosie but Now we got even closer.

Centhia was short, pretty, And just a jar of joy. I loved her we be having some fun times together. She act more of a sister to me than all the other friends i had but i never knew why.

Centhia was caring And protective of her friends And thats how i am. Thats why we clicked together like that.

"Wassup gal"

"What it is woe" she said.

"Nun nun jus chillin like a mufuckin villian"

"Lmao nene You dumb" she said.

"Lol so what You doing today im bored".

"Idk ask rosie i dont have a car" she said.

ROZAYYYYYY !!!

"Wasup"

"What we doing to day"

" oh im Going out with T" she said.

"Oopss im sorry, guess im home then."

Later that day i went home And wrote poetry all up in my notebook. Because i was so hurt, i cant explain cause You would have to read my book "why You tricking if You like me.

Its 6am

I woke up at 6am for my morning jog. I was Going through some stuff And i was just stressing.

I came back And found my could all up on my bed.

"Jackiiee"

"Yoo" she said.

"What You doing here".

"I cant chill at my Cuzo house" she said.

"Oops my bad"

"But where the hell You was at bitch"

"Hoe i was excersing i need to lose a couple pounds".

"Hmmm i guess hoe" she said.

Jackiee was my height 5'7 she's dark skin with a ghetto booty.

I love this gurl we Been down since diaper days. Always Been with me And around me. I love her like a sister.

Jackiee And i were taking pics And laughing uploading them on facebook.

Soon Jackiee started talking about school with its bullshit.

Then she came down to my girl rosie.

"Whitney are You And rosie bestfriend s".

"No were just friends". Why You ask though??

"Just know she aint yo real friend".

"Why?? What happen Jackiee".

"You know her boyfriend therence i know him". We go to the same school And he told me everything about her".

"Omg like bad stuff".

"Yeah i was like what kind of boyfriend tells his girl business out like that" she said.

"And he told me that rosie said she doesnt tell You what really goes on with them she just tells You part of it".

" before he told me he said to promise me You wont tell Whitney And i promise knowing i would tell you".

As Jackiee is explaining me everything i couldnt believe it. Me And Jackiee argued because i believed rosie so much that i couldnt picture her lying to me.

"Whitney she lied to You about ...."

"She sneaky And is not your friend"

"Jackiee u lying".

"Whitney im not".

"I dont believe a thing your saying right Now".

Ever since then me And Jackiee stop talking to each other. Because she felt like i chose friends before family.

She went home And we havent spoke to each other in weeks.she left me thinking about rosie.

I just couldnt believe it.

PLEASE VOTE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !!!