highschool aint never left me

chapter 7

everyone please vote and tell me what ya think about it.

whitney pov ------

"as i headed straight to class leaving rosie behind". i begin to think about everything i was angry. i felt like our friendship was a lie. i trusted this girl and she made me look like a fool."hey nene please dont be mad at me rosie said from behind me trying to catch up". "alright" i said with a careless face.

we walked in the cafeteria where everyone be chillin at. we sat for a minute then the bell ringed for class.

i went straight to math class just listening to him about equations and angles. trigonometry was not my friend. i struggled in that class,but i just couldnt help to think about how rosie did me.

but i couldnt be worrying about rosie too much. i had to pass this class cause senior year was around the corner. the bell ringed i quickly went out the door so my teacher wouldnt call me. he probably was gonna tell me the same thing "you need to pay attention in class".

"i was going down the stairs until i seen jean coming up the stairs with max. i quickly thought maybe i should go back up or just quickly down the stairs". so i did plan B and they both looked at me. "Hi nene max said. "hi max i said with a smile. but all jean did was stare. that boy was a good for nothing boy he will pay for what he did to me.

later that day afterschool -------

rosie's pov

school ended and i quickly thought how was i gonna get home. maybe i should go home with jean or nene will bring me home. until i turned around and my mom was right there looking at me. "oh thank god i said walking towards her". even though she was mad at me she still came and got me.

"hi ma" i said. no answer

"hey ma" i said again. still no answer until she glared at me and said you embarassed me alot rosie. "i cant believe you would do this to me". i trusted you and this is what i get back in return a six hundred dollar ticket she said as her voice begins to break down. "nene saved you today but you still in trouble." as she quickly drove away mad as hell. on our way home i thought about what nene said it kept replaying in my head like a broken record. "y-y-you lied to me". y-y-you lied to me. shit i thought to myself i messed up big time.

whitney pov --------

the bell ringed like 10mins ago and im looking for rosie until i bumped into jean. he stood there and stared me down like i was a piece of meat. "hello you seen rosie" i said. "uhh she left with her mom". ohh alright then bye i said quickly making him see that i wasnt intrested in him even though i was.

i quickly walked away headed to the car as he stood there and watched me leave. when i got home i called my mom from haiti then took a long shower and went straight to my room. i was home alone the kids were at my grannies house till my mom got back so my house was boring.

it was the weekend and me and my godsis planned on going to the movies tonight. i love my godsis she was thick with a big round booty. she a lil dark with a pretty face. i decided to call her to make sure our movie night was still going on.

--calling steph--

"hello" steph said.

hey girl what you doing.

"ohh nothing just watching a lil tv".

okae but our movie night still going on right.

"yeah im finna go pick out an outfit right now"

oh alright see you around eight o'clock.

"alright bye".

as i waited for the time to fly by. i decide to get up and pick an outfit for the movies. hmmm i was known to have a mean ass dress code so you know i went in. i picked out a polo shirt with matching shorts and some high polo socks with the low top timberlands. i put on a lil lip gloss and my hair was relaxed but curled up.

i was ready to go. i called steph up and she was already at my door ready to go.

steph had on a nautica shirt and pants with some sperry's. sis was laid with her brazilian body wave on.

"you look cute" steph said.

you too girl.

we got into the car and steph older sister jennifer dropped us off. when we arrived we was like damn the movies packed. that new movie paranormal activity came out i loved scary movies so you known we was all in. we walked up to a long ass line steph and i waited for 15 mins. we finally got in and sat comfortably in our seats. steph had pop corn but i had some cury fries and wings. the lights being to dim and the movie started.

i was thrilled to see it but lets say i didnt even watch the movie.