chap 5

the day went by so fast that my mom was gonna leave in a couple of hours. saturday was hella boring all i did was watch keeping up with the kardashians.

"my mom was happy she was leaving. i was happy she was leaving we both were happy she was leaving."

"you gon miss me" she said.

"uhh yeah" i said with a careless face.

"you better not have a party or have a lot of people over".

"no mom thats lame anyways"

as our conversation ended soon it was time for everyone to go to bed. my sisters and i kissed our mom goodbye knowing that we wouldnt be up when she leave.

"alrite goodnite yall see ya when i come back" she said.

"goodnite mama" we said at the same time.

next morning . . . .

"its easy like a sunday morning"

(music playing in my head)

"i woke up to a clock that said it was 12 in the afternoon. i was so happy because i slept so peacefully lastnight. aint nobody screamed at me to get up or the tv wasnt as loud as a police siren."

"i thought today was gonna be a good day. i walked out my room and peeked in my sister's room and she was gone, knocked out, k.o boy that girl could sleep" i said.

"i went to the shower and took a long as show.after that 30min shower was over i put all my lil hygiene stuff and started to clean the house".

Rosie's Pov --------

"yes !!! today im finna go see my  nigga" i said. after twerking to bands a make her dance.

"omg ! i wanna fuck him so bad but all these people finna be wit us today".

"ughh lemme call centhia to see if she ready". (calling centhia)

"hello" centhia said.

"centhia you ready" rosie said.

"girl stop calling me centhia damn how bout you try cent or cece. you bout to let the world know my name".

"cent are you ready cause i wanna leave".

"where we going i said sounding confused".

"we finna go get therence and them then we finna slide to nene house".

"alright where yo lil brother going cause we cant slide with jit".

"my momma aint here fuck you want me to do with him he coming shit" rosie snapped.

"bitch im ready" cent said.

"okae im coming".

"me and centhia was so close i told her everything she knows me and i know her. i wasn't like that with whitney but i just couldnt tell her everything because she was still a virgin. half of the time i would lie to her for no reason without her asking me a thing. sometimes i find whitney a lil too judgemental for me and i dont need that."

as i got joshie ready we was headed out the door ready to start our day.

"i picked up cent and the boys. yeah my boyfriend therence friends its like he couldnt anywhere without them. i was starting to get annoyed but whatever."

"damn when we finna get out im squished" a boy said in the back.

"boy you better wait" i snapped back.

"we finally pulled up to whitney's drive way. i was so happy because i missed her ass so much. But i know she dont like therence so i left him and his friends in the car."

whitney's pov --------

as i just finished cleaning i could see a brown maxium nissan parked outside. i knew it was rosie with her lame ass boyfriend in the car waiting. thats when i heard a knock at the door but my lil sister got it. in come rushing rosie with a big ass hug and cent.

"nene i miss you" she said.

"me too grah".

"i dont know im bored and we wanna go out". she said

"oh im staying home ima chill" i said sounding tired.

"alrite ima leave ion wanna keep them waiting in the car. so imma call you later when i get home".

"alrite" i said.

"i was feeling some type of way. everytime im with rosie those same words that jackie said to me started remincing in my head".

"she's not your friend"  she's a lier.

"i thought why is she lien you my friend be real with me. i hate liers especially the people that i loved that lied".

as rosie walked to the doorway with centhia who didnt really say much because we didnt know each other like that. i said goodbye and they drove off.

after i dropped my body on the bed and went sleep i was tired.

10 mins later ...

i get phone call from rosie saying she got a ticket.

"rosie you just left my house".

"i know i know but the police saw  joshie on the floor in the car without a seat and no seatbelt" she said.

"can you please drop them boys off and go home" i said angrily.

"okae ima call you when i get home".

Cent Pov . . . .

"i didnt like how rosie was lien to whitney like that. i wondered if she would ever do that to me".

"as we dropped her boyfriend home i begin to speak".

"rosie you should have listen to us and just drop us home then you would of never get a ticket".

"i know but i wanted to spend time with therence thats all".

" but look what happen. and ion like how you be lien to whitney im sure that gurl dont lie to you. virgin or not if she telling you her stuff you should too. and shes not judgemental from what i see cause she sure didnt judge you bout the ticket. she know why but wont speak".

"as i got out the car leaving rosie looking confused and filled with thoughts".