Chap2

As the semester went by me And rosie were stick together like glue. Where ever she went i was there where ever i was rosie was there. People soon begin to talk i lost track of my friends i came from middle school with. But i was with rosie so it Didnt matter.

Soon or later i got nothing but hatred from my bestfriend bazeline.

"Bazeline" i said.

"Bazeline"

"What Whitney what wtf You want" she said.

I was shocked "al right fuck You i dont even why You acting like this".

"Until one of my close friends estania mentioned to me that bazeline is jealous she's mad You dont hang with her anymore" she said.

Then i thought to myself this gurl mad cause she probably think me And Rosie bestfriends.

So i told rosie And she thought wow i dont wanna ruin anything yall had.

I told rosie she Didnt ruin a thing.

Me And rosie became even closer i would be at her house all day. I would eat like it was my house. Watch tv , play with rosie's lil brother joshie then rosie And i would play fight.

At a point me And rosie thought we were related because our parents new each other very well.

But they just were classmates back then.

Me And rosie would crash into her room And talk about this boy she loved with a passion.

"Nene i love him" she said.

"I bet You do"

"He told me he knows You"she said.

Me ! I said in such a suprise

Rosie he dont know me , i gotta see his picture or something.

"He said ya went to the same middle school his name is therence. Look heres his picture".

I looked at it And told rosie i think he was lame ive never seen him before.

The next morning rosie was at my house bright And early ready to come get me.

"Nene where You wanna go" she said.

"Idk maybe the mall" i said.

"Naw lets go somewhere else can You tell me how to get here"

Rosie thats down the street from my house.

"Omg are You serious"

Yes i explained

"Bring me there" she said.

I brought her there And i returned back home with the car until she called.