Chapter Four: The Mistake

As I was walking I heard Amber calling my name and I took deep breathes to try to calm myself down from my interaction with Marcus.

"Are you o..okay?" she said curiously

"Yes, I'm fine" I said with the fakest smile possible. 

"Oh I was only asking because I saw you and MarcustheMenace"

I couldn't hold back the laugh at the nickname she had given him."Is that your nickname for him? I think it suits him very well"

She laughed with me then suddenly her facial expression changed to a worried look.

"I know you're new here and congratulations on the job btw but Tia..seriously, please try to stay away from him, he..he is trouble" 

"So I've noticed. Thanks for looking out for me" I said, appreciative of her concern.

***

When I got back to the apartment, I was exhausted. I felt like I've stopped working for so long that the thought of going to work is stressful. I decided I would call Lex before he got too worried about me, we usually talk every day. I started to tell him all about Marcustheasshole and Alex already hated him just as much as I did. Unlike Alex, I kinda had a soft spot for the guy though I'd never show or say it.  I think maybe he's been through some things which turned him into such an asshole, who I abhorred. After talking with Alex, I decided I would go to my first yoga class. I tried to convince Sher to come with me so I wouldn't feel so awkward and alone but of course, all of my efforts were futile. That girl is the queen of being lazy, she hates exercising but somehow she always manages to stay in shape.

Yoga was scheduled for 6 so I made sure I got there early so that I could get a good spot in the class and a nice view of Anthony. I had to admit that Anthony was one of the reasons I'm so excited to start yoga already. I got there and laid out my mat to get ready for class. Just as class was about to start, someone whose scent I was unfortunately familiar with came and placed their mat beside me. I didn't want to turn fully to see who it was because I was silently praying it wasn't who I thought...

"Tia," he said

...and of course, as my nose told me, it was Marcus. I knew his scent anywhere now because of how close he brought me to him earlier today. It kinda stuck with me, maybe because it was the sexiest male scent ever, although I couldn't stand who had the appealing scent.

"Why are you here?" 

"I'm here for yoga of course," he said as if it should have been obvious to me.

"Why is an asshole like you interested in something so peaceful as yoga?" I couldn't help the glare I was giving him.

"I would appreciate if you'd stop calling me that since I am your boss and..."

"YOU are not my boss! If I have to work for you I will simply not work with your company." I was starting to get upset.

"You need to relax Tia, I don't see why you hate me so much and you don't even know me"

"Are you fucking delusional ? Your actions speak for themselves and quite frankly..."

"Alright class let's begin" Thankfully,I was interrupted by Anthony's soothing voice.

Anthony did a few basic breathing exercises to get the class started and damn was he hot, just up there talking and explaining. You could really tell he loved doing this, I could barely focus on what he was saying because of two reasons. One, Anthony was too hot to focus on anything but his toned body and two, the spawn of satan right beside me was constantly staring at me.