Chapter Five: The Mechanic

His lips were soft and his tongue was talented, moving in and around my mouth with skill. I kissed him back at first but then my subconscious brought me to my senses and I pushed him away, quite the opposite of what my pulsating clit wanted.

"What the fuck was that?" I whispered, barely able to control my breathing.

" I... I don't know, I'm sorry I mean I don't usually, I..I.." without finishing what he was going to say he grabbed me again and began kissing me more passionately than before.

This time I couldn't resist it, I wanted him, I wanted this although I couldn't understand why. We moved into the bathroom and without breaking our kiss he turned the lock on the door and in a swift motion he had me up on the bathroom counter. He moved to kiss my jaw and slowly went down to my neck, licking and sucking my skin as he moved. I couldn't help the moans that began to escape my lips.

I ran my hands through his hair and he continued to kiss over my skin, he held on to me in the small of my back with one hand while he began to slowly, almost teasingly remove my dress from the top. As soon as he removed the top half of my dress, I could hear how heavy his breathing was, I could tell his heart was racing.

He began to suck on my nipples, and before I could even feel the sensation I was interrupted by my thoughts, I was thinking what the fuck are you doing, he's an asshole and a stranger.

"Sto...stop, uhh stop" I barely managed to say.

Panting he pulled away and looked into my eyes as if he was searching for something.

"What's wrong Tia?" he asked as he ran his hand up and down my thigh

"I can't do this, I...I know I'll regret it" 

He pulled away from me so quickly as if my words burned his hand.

"I get it. It won't happen again, I am truly sorry Miss Cameron" he said and I watched as his demeanour turned completely cold.

I let out an audible sigh as I gathered my bag and phone, he stood turned away from me in silence as I put the top half of my dress back on. I began to move to the door and he quickly cut in front of me to open it, he gestured for me to walk through it and I did, without looking back I walked briskly to the table. I told Anthony I had an emergency at home because I don't think I would be able to sit through an entire dinner with him, especially with all the things that I was feeling. 

***

Anthony had offered to carry me home but I decided to call a cab instead and when it arrived I practically jumped in it. I could have sworn the entire time that the same car Marcus owns was following me but now I know I was imagining it, I just couldn't get thoughts of him to leave my head, not with that stunt he pulled. 

The cab pulled up to my building and Thomas came out to greet me as he always did.

"Miss Cameron, are you okay? you look a bit flushed" he said with the most concerned expression on his face.

I quickly gathered my thoughts to give him the most convincing answer I possibly could with the way I was feeling. 

"I'm fine, just a bit tired but fine," I said forcing a smile.

"Okay mam well get some rest then, goodnight" he waved me off as I stepped into the elevator.

The entire night I tried to sleep but my mind kept running like a river that had no end. I just couldn't understand what the hell was wrong with Marcus, why did he do that? And what the hell was wrong with me for liking it?