10

When I got back, I showered and headed off to work. He must have left for work also because I didn't see him at all when I get back or before I left.

As soon as I got to work, Jerry practically ran up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"How are you?" He asked me. "Did you guys have sex?"

I laughed rather loudly. I don't just give myself up to anyone, especially if I don't know them well. But I sure as hell was going to last night for that beautiful specimen of a man.

"Get to work." My boss told us right away.

"I'm surprised that he hasn't fired us yet." Jerry said as he watched our boss go back into his office.

"Lets hope that he doesn't anytime soon." I laughed before getting to work as I was told.

*

As the day went by, I began to think more and more about Ethan. I wonder what he's doing right now. I wonder if he's thinking of me. I wonder what his tongue would feel like while he played with my downstairs area. I shivered just at the thought of it and thought of something else that wouldn't turn me on.

As I began to wipe off a table, the devil himself walked into the cafe. I gasped when I realized he had a furious look on his face. I watched as he strudded over to me.

When he stopped in front of me, I glanced at his outfit. He was in a plain white t shirt and dark blue Jeans. I melted at how hot he looked right now.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" He asked me in a hushed voice. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I have work." I said. "I can't just answer you whenever I want to. I need this job." He stayed quiet for a minute.

"Well, I thought that you were avoiding me." He said. I stayed silent this time. I didn't want to lie to him because I was avoiding him. "You were avoiding me!" I looked around and saw people start to stare at us.

Or maybe they were just staring him...

He was quite a sexy man.

I looked back at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Can we talk later?" I asked him as I felt my bosses eyes on me. I groaned.

"No, I want an answer now." He said.

"An answer to what?" I asked him in an irritated tone.

"Will you go on an actual date with me?" He asked me.

************
Thanks for reading.
Vote