Chapter 1 || Meetings

Hey! It's my new story! I really love the plot of Prince of Stride so I just decided to write a fanfiction on it, adding in my own character to the plot!

Hope you enjoy! :)

And On wards!!!!

(Set from the 2nd episode)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:

The Honan Stride Club were having their daily morning training, practicing their relationing. It was the second time Yagami Riku and Fujiwara Takeru had to do a relationing as they had failed their first one.

"Fujiwara-kun set!" Sakurai Nana exclaimed through the earpiece, thinking about what Takeru had told her after the first relation. Push harder on the timing. Wait until the last moment...

"3, 2, 1, go!" She said as she watched Riku go past Takeru on the monitor. She felt it was alright but Kadowaki Ayumu hastily told Nana, "You might be a little early!""Eh?!" Nana replied.

"Fujiwara! Don't go too fast! Yagami is still..."*crash* before Ayumu could finish his sentence, they heard a crash through the earpiece. "Yagami-kun! Fujiwara-kun?!" Nana exclaimed through the earpiece in worry. "Calm down. It seems Fujiwara has gotten up already." Ayumu ensured her. The two began towards where the two first year runners had crashed into each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku opened his eyes to see Kohinata Hozumi and Hasekura Heath, his senpais, staring down at him, followed by Takeru's head popping up to look at him.

Staring blankly, he began to slowly realise what had happened and covered his face with his hands and started rolling on the ground in embarrassment. "Man! I suck! That was super lame!" He started to complain as Nana and Ayumu approached them.

"Yagami-kun!" Nana exclaimed in worry. As soon as Nana said that, Riku bounced up from his position and scratched his cheek in embarrassment. "Gomen! Gomen! I messed up but I'm totally fine!"

"Thank goodness!" Nana said in relief. Riku then turned to Takeru and asked, "Fujiwara, are you fine?" Takeru picked up Riku's earpiece and handed it to him while saying monotonously "Of course.""Gomen! It was because I was too early this time!" Nana apologized. "That was good, if you didn't slow down, we wouldn't have collided." Takeru said looking at Nana then Riku. "Don't hesitate. We can do it. We can pull off the relation that Sakurai envisions." Takeru continued. Nana looked at Takeru in awe while Riku said nothing.

"Weird, huh? The other day they pulled off the lost incredible relation ever..." Heath said but was cut off by someone, "Donge Ichigen." The team looked to where the voice was and saw Dan-sensei, the homeroom teacher of class 1-C. "If results are not repeatable, that relation is no more than a coincidence." He continued.

"Dan-sensei?" Riku said in surprise, voicing out the words the other two first years had.

But Dan-sensei continued, ignoring Riku's confusion. "We will stop practicing relations between Fujiwara and Yagami for a while." This added to their confusion. "Instead, when one of you is relationing with someone else, the other will watch."

"What does that mean?" Riku asked, voicing out the others' question as well. But Dan-sensei replied with a simple "You'll understand when you do it."

He then looked towards Heath, the captain of the team and said, "Stride club, back in action." "Finally, I would add." Heath replied with a smirk.

"Oh and one more thing." Dan-sensei said and pointed behind him. Everyone looked at him then in the direction he pointed in confusion. "Heath-kun!!" A female voice could be heard. That voice seemed familiar to Heath, Hozumi and Ayumu as Heath flinched slightly at the voice.