𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 || 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝?!

It's my birthday! It's my birthday! So this is a special chapter for y'all!! Well actually it's yesterday but meh. I'm late by 1 minute T-T

This is all in Third POV

Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ne, ne, minna! Wanna go watch a Basketball game?" Yukihime asked her teammates out of the blue. "Basketball?" Hozumi questioned, Yukihime nodding in confirmation. "Yup. Kei-Nii gave us free tickets to an Interhigh match. Wanna go?"

"Basketball huh? I wanna go!" Riku exclaimed excitedly. "I want to go too!" Nana said with enthusiasm. "Whatever." Takeru answered monotonously, but you can see in his eyes that he was quite interested. "It might be a good day for a rest." Heath stated and Hozumi nodded in agreement. "I am quite interested to see the sport that made Keito-san follow." Kuga said with a hand rubbing his chin in thought. "This will be a great opportunity to strength our friendship!" Ayumu exclaimed proudly and excitedly.

"Then we can meet up tomorrow outside the station at 8am!" Yukihime stated with a reply of 'Yea!' from the rest.

-Next Day-

"Is everyone here?" Riko asked her team outside their school. "Hai, everyone's here except for Kuroko." Hyuuga noted. But before Riko could reply, a voice said, "I'm here." Everyone turned to the voice and jumped back in surprised as the sight of Kuroko. "Since when?!" Kagami yelled at Kuroko for surprising him. "Since the beginning." Kuroko stated monotonously.

We can never get used to this. The team thought, sweat dropping. "U-Um, Since everyone is here, let's go to the Interhigh!" Riko announced earning her cheers from the players.

-Meanwhile-

"Ohayo minna! Sorry I'm late!" Yukihime said as she ran to where everyone was. "Good morning, Yuki-senpai!" Nana and Riku greeted. "Good morning!" Hozumi and Ayumu greeted next. "Yo." Heath said. "Senpai isn't late, Fujiwara hasn't even arrived yet." Riku stated.

Just as he finished, Takeru ran past him. "Oi, Fujiwara! What are you doing?!" Riku exclaimed to Takeru. "My morning run." Takeru simply stated. The two continued to argue while the rest looked at them and sweatdropped at their bickering.

"Since everyone is here, let's go!" Yukihime exclaimed and they headed off to the stadium that the Interhigh was held.
-Time Skip-

Getting out of the station, Yukihime stretched. "Waa~ We're finally here!" She exclaimed. "So where's the stadium?" Heath asked. Yukihime pointed at a huge building where people were heading towards as well. "There." Yukihime said. "Ne, ne, you guys wanna race?" Riku asked. "Sure! But last one there has to buy the drinks!" Yukihime exclaimed as she sped off without warning. "No fair Yuki-senpai! You didn't say go!" Riku yelled as he sped off behind Yukihime, Takeru following right after.

"Oi, wait up!" Hozumi yelled and started off as well, Ayumu following behind. "Those idiots." Heath said and sighed while Nana walked beside Heath giggling. Kuga was just looking at them in amusement, not commenting.

While Yukihime was running towards the stadium, she spotted a group of people wearing the Seirin uniform in front of her. "Excuse me!" She exclaimed to get their attention.

When the Seirin team heard the shout behind them, they turned their heads to find a girl with orange hair and blue eyes running towards them, as well as a few other people running behind her. Some of the team stumbled back, while others just looked at her. "Let me borrow your shoulders." She said to Kuroko and gripped onto his shoulders, flinging herself upwards, then doing a flip down before running off.