Chapter 6

YOUR POV

Like promised, the gang went to tartarus tonight. I tailed behind with the gun rested on my right waist. They said they will find my potentials. That's why I have the evoker. In the mean time, they said stick behind them. Tartarus is a creepy place. No wonder demons like to be here. Not to mention it was Gekkoukan High School at morning. I sighed a bit. We walked for a while until the party stopped.

"There is a shadow ahead. Becareful and be prepared. Stay close, especially you (l/n)." Mitsuru senpai said, targeting me. Yukari, junpei and ken look at me. I shrugged and continue on the journey. Like Mitsuru senpai said, we encoutered the shadow. It is enormous. The gang were prepared. They were fighting using their persona. I can't do anything. I don't have an...inner me! I hid myself so that they could fight without interuptions.

"AHH!" A few minutes later I heard someone screamed. I ran out from my hiding and saw Ken, Yukari and junpei were attacked. Oh no......this won't be good. I need to help them! I walked slowly towards the shadow and took my gun. The tip of the gun are headed on my head. Huh...huh....I have to do it. I shoot myself and I felt something awaken.

"(y-y/n)......" All I remember then I felt myself blank. Oh yeah, I did remember seeing a tall figure in front of me. Then, I all I see is pitch black.

-------------------line break-----------------

"Hey, you're awake?" Yukari asked me. I tried to got up but I felt the world is spinning. I shake my head lightly. After a minute, my sight has recovered. I saw yukari and Aigis was looking at me.

"Are you alright?" Aigis asked me. I nodded and smiled weakly.

"I..guess..... How did I ended up here?" I asked them while looking around.

"You have....uhm...how can I say this.." Yukari hesiated to say.

"You have awakened your persona. Your persona is quite strong. No wonder it took most of your energy." Mitsuru senpai came in. I look at her.

"I.....awakened my persona?"

"Yes...you were hesitated first, but then, you managed to do it anyway. During the time you fainted, your persona killed the shadow we've been fighting. If it's not for your persona, I don't really think all of us come out alive." Mitsuru senpai said. I nodded in response.

"You have a potential persona." Aigis said. I smiled weakly at the innocent anti demon robot.

"You know, you can be quite a charmer if you go to my school. You have the look of popular girl." Yukari said while grinning. I sighed.

"I can but I can't....I've fell into this world starting with landing on a class in Kunugigaoka......and to think that I'm underage." I said. She smiled at me.

"Hehe....Yeah....but rules can be bend a bit right senpai?"

"Yeah.....rules are just rules. But it's not my fully descision for you to go to my school. For the mean time, go to your former school. Now, about tomorrow...." Mitsuru look at me. Ouh....the festival. I look down for a while to think bout her offer.

"Yeah....I guess I can go. It's not a harm done...." I said. Yukari and aigis were already cheered. i saw mitsuru senpai smiled also.

"You all better get to sleep. The dark hour is about to end. I think she's in good shape now." Mitsuru senpai said. They both nodded and all three of them waved me a goodbye. I waved back and went back to my slumber.

-------line break-------

I woke up pretty early this morning. Thanks to last night I managed to woke up this quite early. Actually, I barely slept back. I got a shower and changed into my former uniform. I was given a new uniform, a new gym clothes and a new 'gym clothes' for me. But, I don't think they took notice if I went missing for a day. Just then a knock is heard from my door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"(y/n), are you done? The gang are about to left." Ouh...It was Yukari. She must have waited for me.

"I'll be down in the moment." I said and took my schoolbag(thanks to yukari for lending me a bag) and went down.

"Hey...yuka-tan, you look spritely~ and miss (l/n), beautiful as always."

"Urgh...whatever junpei. I don't care. Now, we must go right?"

"Yeah....I can't wait to go to your school." Ken said. I smiled. Ken Amada is still a kid. He went to...middle school right? A junior high like me but I'm two years older. Koromaru wants to go to so we brought him also.

"Wah! The school looks amazing!" I said.

"Yeah...but it became creepy when it became tartarus at night huh?"

"Hey yuka-tan, remember when we saved fuuka?" Junpei suddenly butt in. I smiled.

"Oh, the one you guys sneak into the school to save fuuka yamagishi right?" I asked them.

"How did you know?"

"I have my own tricks up in my sleeve." I said. They both chuckled. Then, we were at the school hall to hear a few chits chats from the teachers and the festival is officially opened!

"Hey, (y/n), notice that a few boys were looking at you?" Yukari whispered to me. I look at her again.

"Me? Nah....I'm much of a ghostly in kunugigaoka." I said. She chuckled a bit.

"In here you are a charmer. The boys don't know which school is that, since they never seen your uniform before." She said. I nodded in response. Yeah, this uniform is from my school, my REAL SCHOOL.

"Well, might as well enjoy the view and company huh?" I joked around her. She laughed a bit and nodded her head. Well, like they say, enjoy something when it's last. Since I ditched school for a day, not a harmful thing to be playful a bit right? I'm going to just look around this festival and tried to have fun without reminding me about 3-E in kunugigaoka....They just need time to process everything.